Nothing's Fine, I'm Torn

**WARNING- Bad language has been used in this chapter so if you can't handle it then please don't read**

Amelia's P.O.V-

I could feel the slight warmth of the sunrays hitting my face, and if it was any other normal day I'd have been happy to wake up in a fresh mood to a beautiful sunny morning, but as it was the awful pain in my head was making it difficult for me to focus on anything else. I've had headaches but never this bad. It was like someone was banging a hammer inside my head. I opened my eyes and was almost blinded by the sunshine flooding in through the windows, it took me a while to adjust to the light but what happened after that, makes me regret ever opening my eyes. I looked inside the covers to find myself only in my undergarments and I also realized that I wasn't in my room but that wasn't the worst part, the worst part was that there was a guy sleeping next to me with his arms tightly wrapped around my waist. And it was Harry. What? How? When? Why? Questions crowded my mind. What happened last night? Why couldn't I remember anything? As I squirmed under his tight grip I felt him waking up.

"Oh you're awake love" He said in his even deeper and husky morning voice.

I quickly freed myself from him and sat up wrapping the covers around by body. He sat up too with a confused look on his face and just to make it worse he was shirtless.

"What's wrong Amy?" He asked, worry lacing his voice.

"What's wrong? What part of this seems right to you Harry? What's happening? What am I doing here? And what are _you_ doing here? What happened last night Harry? WHY CAN'T I REMEMBER ANYTHING?!" I yelled the last part because I couldn't handle the frustration anymore.

"Please calm down love, I'll explain everything" He said, his expression now a mix of fear and sadness.

"I can't calm down after I woke up to find myself half naked, lying next to you and I can't remember a thing Harry!" I yelled again, now close to tears.

"I know, okay look, I carried you to bed last night because you were drunk and couldn't walk and Louis requested us to sleepover. Then in the middle of the night you woke up and I don't know what came over you but you said that you were too hot and took your clothes off, I tried to stop you but you didn't listen. I swear, nothing happened last night, we just slept together that's it!" He said all in a breath and this was just too much for me. Wait what did he say, I was drunk?

"What? I was drunk? But I only had cranbe-............oh my god" It hit me like a ton of bricks, they spiked my juice. Now I can understand the cause of this goddamned headache and why I can't remember anything from last night.

"How could you?" I said holding my head in my hands, tears now streaming down my face. And I trusted them. It was the biggest mistake I've ever made.

"Amelia, please.." Harry started, wrapping his arms around my shoulder but I shrugged 'em off quickly, "Don't touch me!" I warned him. How dare he?

"Amelia please listen to me, I know what happened last night was wrong but-" He started again but I cut him off.

"But you didn't do anything to stop it! Oh right, why would you? You were a fucking part of it! You're no different you fucking pervert I hate you!" I yelled on his face, tears blurring my vision.

"Amelia I'm sorry, I really am, please....." He said, his face bore an expression of pain but I know he's faking it just to make me melt. Ain't happening lad.

"Sorry? Yeah right......" I said and got off the bed, wrapping the sheets tightly around me. I collected all my clothes which were strewn on the floor and rushed into the attached bathroom. I stepped outside after washing my face and getting fully dressed.

I saw Harry still sitting on the bed, his head hung low and as I walked out his face shot up, I could see tear drops trickling down his cheeks but no I don't fucking care and just to make that obvious I didn't even look at him as I slipped into my shoes and grabbed my phone and car keys from the nightstand.

As I made my way towards the door I heard Harry call, "Amelia please don't go...please listen to me" But obviously I didn't stop. Soon he was after me as I climbed down the stairs, he kept begging me to stop. I swear he's a great actor, he should definitely join drama classes or something but this shit here is not gonna work with me and he should know that.

We walked into the hall downstairs and I saw everyone sitting on the couches having breakfast and chatting. Wow. Just then Harry grabbed my hand and that was it, "Let go of me and stop all these fake tears and everything Styles! Its enough!" I yelled, more pissed than ever.

"Whoa what happened?" Eleanor asked, and I clearly remember her being the reason behind all this mess. She's the one who gave me the juice in the first place.

"You're asking that huh? You're acting all innocent now, you bitch?" I asked clenching my fists.

"Whoa hey, don't talk to her like that! What's wrong with you?!" Louis said, obviously trying to defend her.

"Wow, of course Louis! What's wrong with me? Well do you think that your girlfriend can spike my drink and get away with it?! You got me drunk, I spent a whole night with him having absolutely no control over my fucking actions! And now here you all are playing dumb with me huh?!" I yelled, tears threatening to spill again.

Now I could read something on all of their faces, it was guilt.

"We were drunk! For god's sake something bad could've happened last night?! You guys could've ruined my entire life!" I said choking on my words.

Eleanor stood up and advanced towards me, she couldn't meet my eyes. "Please, I'm really sorry Amelia, I know what I did was wrong. We just wanted to have some fun, I'm really sorry" She said, looking down.

"Fun? Does any of this seem funny to you?! Am I a fucking joke for you guys?!" I yelled again and this time I couldn't stop the tears.

She remained silent and so did everyone else. I shook my head and walked passed her. As I was going to step out the main door I looked back, all of them were staring at me. Silent tears still streaming down Harry's face.

"I've never seen such assholes like you all, I hate each and every one of you and specially you Harry. I hate you so fucking much." I said and walked out the door.

Yeah, and I thought I was making friends. I thought Harry was a good guy. Its all my fault that I ever trusted them in the first place.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: OOH THAT HURT! Right? So what do you think about this chapter? Give me your opinions on it! Hope you liked it so far my little rays of sunshine!