And I'm In Love With You

*Amelia's P.O.V*-

Sitting at the wooden table overlooking the river, eating the delicious pasta cooked by him and listening to the heartwarming sound of his laughter, I knew this was the guy I wanted to have a future with. I could sit here forever staring into those vibrant green eyes. I knew he was the one and every moment that I spent with him just felt so right.

"What you lookin' at love?",Harry asked laughter lacing his voice.

"Oh..um no-nothing Harry, what were you saying about Niall's birthday party?", I tried to divert the conversation before I got embarrassed.

"Oh no Amy I was telling you about my sister but it seems like you were too busy admiring something huh?", He said giving me a wink.

I felt the heat rushing up to my cheeks, and I looked down, "W-what are you talking about?"

"Aww you're so cute when you blush princess, and there's nothing wrong with staring at your boyfriend", He said grinning.

I probably look like a tomato at this point, and just couldn't meet his eyes. God! since when did I become so shy!

I heard him getting up and walking over to my part of the table. He stood before me putting his hands on my shoulders. Then he knelt down so we were face to face but I kept focusing on the ground.

"Look at me love", His voice was deep.

I slowly met his eyes and scanned his face but I couldn't find any signs of mischief of laughter. He looked...serious?

"Hey, you don't have to be embarrassed about anything okay? I love it when you look into my eyes because I feel like I can....", He trailed away.

"You can?", I urged.

"I feel like I can see my universe in yours"

Those words tumbling out of his mouth were music to my ears. The tangled emotions in his voice made me forget everything and I felt like my brain and my heart were in two different dimensions. Without thinking twice I grabbed his face with both my hands and pressed my lips to his.

And it didn't take him a full second to kiss me back. Once again our lips moving in perfect sync, like they were meant to be together. His arms wrapped themselves around my waist and pulled me closer deepening the kiss. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I gladly accepted. Our tongues fought for dominance and he won. We never seemed to get enough of each other. Soon, I pulled away and watched his lips forming a pout. It made me smile.

"What, I still gotta finish my pasta!", I told him ruffling his hair and his lips curved into a smile.

"Okay, okay", He complied returning to his seat.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry held my hand strongly in his and led me upstairs, towards his room. His hands were always warm in contrast to my cold ones, and I loved it when he laced our fingers.

He opened the door to his room and held it open for me to enter first, then he got in and closed the door locking it. I couldn't help but ask him the question I'd been dying to ask him for a while now.

"Um..Harry I don't think my mum knows that I'm staying the night", I mumbled.

"Its alright, I took care of it", he said,"I called my mum and told her to tell your mum".

"Thank you so much Harry"

He wrapped his arms around me in response and kissed my hair. "You tired?"

"Kind of", I said truthfully, the sight of the soft mattress made my eyelids heavy.

"'Kay let's get to bed then", he said escorting me to the wooden bed.

As I crawled up on the bed I saw him gathering some pillows.

"What are you doing?", I asked frowning.

"I-I was gonna sleep on the couch", he said nervous running a hand through his hair.

"Oh..um you know, you don't have to, this bed is large enough for the two of us along with some boundaries I guess", I said blushing.

"Really? You won't feel uncomfortable right?"

"No Harry its fine", I didn't want him to sleep on the couch in his own room because I wanted the bed all to myself, that'd be selfish.

He smiled and got in the bed, as I reclined my head into the feathery pillows, I heard shuffling and looked over to see Harry bringing out a guitar from behind him. My heart warmed, because I had an idea of what he was gonna do.

"Thought I'd sing you to sleep Mia", He said shyly.

"That'd be lovely Harry"

"I wrote this a while ago but haven't yet played this to anyone, tell me what you think about it", he said and I nodded. Then he started strumming the chords and soon enough his deep, beautiful voice filled the air.

"Your hand fits in mine, like its made just for me

But bear this in mind, it was meant to be

And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks

And it all makes sense to me

I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile

You've never loved, your stomach or you thighs

The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine

But I'll love them endlessly

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth

But if I do, its you, oh its you, they add up to

I'm in love with you and all these little things...."

*Harry's P.O.V"-

By the time I finished the song I could hear faint snores and I turned to see her cuddled up beside me, her sleeping face looked so peaceful. She always looked so beautiful, effortlessly. Her dark hair a beautiful mess, creating a halo around her face. I leaned in and kissed her forehead gently, careful not to wake her up. "I love you", I whispered. Then I put some pillows between us and switched off the lights.

*AUTHOR'S NOTE:  I know this chapter's kinda short and doesn't really have much in it but these are the building blocks of their relationship so yeah. Tell me what you think about the story so far.