Never Felt Like This Before

Harry's P.O.V-

Today was the day. In a few hours I'd be finally out of this place. I'd be with her. And just the thought of her made my heart rate pick up, a thousand miles an hour. I have been waiting for so long. Since that day, everything has changed. I've been the happiest I've ever been. And the reason was Amelia. Today was a very special day for me and I'm sure its just as special for her as well. Guess why. Well its our first ever date! I can't tell you just how excited I am. I was literally freaking out at the thought of going out with her. I am going to take her to a place that is really close to my heart but I know that as long as I'm with her every place is going to feel like heaven. Okay yeah, that was cheesy but that's just how it feels. Come on, appreciate my feelings!

I finally decided to get dressed in the fresh clothes my mum and sister have brought. I was dying to get out of these hospital clothes now. I quickly changed into some black skinny jeans and a simple white tee. Mum said it was cold outside so I decided to put on a black leather jacket, which also gave me a badboy look. You know, I kinda like that. I ran a hand through my hair. Was I forgetting something?

Wait....I asked mum to get me a rose for her, did she forget? Oh my god! I ran towards the door of my cabin.

"Mum did you forget to bring me the rose?! What am I gonna do now?!",I yelled frustrated.

But instead of sharing my worries my mum and sister looked at each other and burst into a fit of laughter. What?

"Calm down hon, how can I ever forget to bring my boy a rose on his very first "real" date!" She said with fake surprise on her face.

"Here, Haz", Gem brought out a small bunch or red roses beautifully tied together with a pink ribbon and held it towards me. Wow, my family's great. I should actually consider myself lucky. I feel so guilty I put them through so much, I don't actually deserve them. They are just too good for me.

I felt my throat aching with emotions.

"What's wrong love? You don't look good",my mum said getting up from her seat.

I just walked to her and hugged her tight,"I love you guys so much, I'm so lucky to have you."

"Oh sweetie, we love you too", said mum hugging me back along with Gem joining the hug. After a moment we all pulled back and smiled. "Now hurry up, you must not be late!"

I took the flowers and waved them goodbye as I turned towards the elevator. "Good luck Hazza!", Gem shouted after me. I took a deep breath as the elevator doors closed.

As I walked out of the hospital, advancing towards my car that was parked on the sidewalk, I looked up and saw her turning the bend of the road. She was clad in a simple blue full sleeved dress and black stockings that climbed upto her knees, her hair was out in loose brown waves, cascading around her beautiful face and reaching upto her waist,and her face, I couldn't look away, her warm brown eyes with those long eyelashes touching her eyelids everytime she blinked, her cute nose, upturned a little bit at the end, giving her a childish feature and her thin pink lips curving into a smile as soon as her chocolate irises spotted my green ones. She was stunning and unique without even trying, she was perfect in her own way......did I really deserve her? No this isn't the time for second thoughts, and I know that she wouldn't be too happy if she could read my thoughts right now.

As the distance between grew smaller and smaller I could see the light blush on her face. It made her look even more beautiful if that was even possible. She reached me and swiftly closed the gap between us by throwing her arms around my neck and hugging me tight. I wasn't really expecting that, I mean every other time I'd been on a date the girls would take the flowers first or whatever gift I had for them or they would throw themselves at me and start making out or something. Then I reminded myself that this is why she's different, special and this is why I love her.

I quickly wrapped my arms around her small frame and held her tight.

"How are you Harry?", She whispered in the crook of my neck.

"I'm good love, and now that you're here I'm feeling better than ever", I said smiling into her hair that smelled sweet.

"I have missed you so much", she said.

"I missed you more but we don't have to be apart anymore Mia, we're together now", I said in a gentle but firm tone. I wasn't leaving her alone, never again.

She pulled away and I kissed her forehead.

"So where are we going today Mr.Styles?", she asked smiling up at me.

"You'll see soon enough Miss."

The car drive was simple, we chatted about life and laughed at my stupid jokes that never seemed to bore her. And when we reached the place the sun was setting already, making the sky a sublime canvas of splattered vermilion and purple hues. I opened the car door for her and she stepped out. Her eyes grew wide as she took in her surroundings. I saw her gaze drifting towards the narrow river beyond the small field ahead of us, the water was shining with the dying rays of the sun making it look like a stream of diamonds.

"This is surreal Harry, I've never seen anything like this."

"Well, special people only deserve the most special stuff."

She looked down smiling, I took her hand and led her towards the wooden building in front of us.

"This is my grandpa's farm house, I come here every summer, this place is the home for most of my best childhood memories, I've spent some of my happiest days here. This place is very special to me. None of my friends have ever been here but I wanted to share this place with you", I told her.

"I'm so glad you brought me to a place that has the essence of your life in it, a place that can always take you back to the good old days, a place that can stir up happiness inside you", she said looking into my eyes.

"I was worried you wouldn't like it here, I thought you'd be expecting some fancy restaurant or probably a movie theater or something."

"This proves that we still got loads to know about each other Styles. This place has your childhood, this place had witnessed your happiness and your happiness is what makes me happy."

I kissed her cheek.

"Let's go inside."

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Tell me what you think about this book so far. I'll try to update soon. I love you all and thanks for all the reads lovelies!