You Know I've Always Got Your Back

Amelia's P.O.V-

In the last few days Harry and I have become really good friends. We'd walk to school together, We'd walk to our classes together, have our lunch together, laughing at his blunt jokes that never bored me. I even hung out with his group of friends. And now that I got to know him, I realized that he is a completely different person than what I thought he was. He is shy, soft hearted, emotional and cute in a dorkish kind of way. I like that innocence about him the most. Yeah he has quite a reputation for being one of the biggest flirts but I don't wanna judge him. Did I mention that he's got some looks? Yeah he does. Its true. You shouldn't be surprised to see that every other girl in school has a huge crush on him. Okay, don't tell him I said any of that. But from what I see, he is a good person.

As I made my way to homeroom with Harry, laughing at one of his stupidest knock knock jokes I heard someone whistle. I turned around to find none other than Justin. Yeah the school's biggest jock. I don't care for what he thinks of himself but to me he is just a disgusting piece of shit. The way he looks at girls, its so disrespectful. Its like, he rates them based on the length of their skirts. He has been annoying me lately but as it was I couldn't care less. He thinks he can get every girl he wants? well, he could totally use some rejection. He was winking at me, standing in his ripped jeans and soccer jersey, leaning against the wall making himself look like the spineless idiot he was. Oh how I wish I could punch that stupid smirk off of his face forever. Instead I sighed and turned around.

"Is he disturbing you or something?" Harry asked.

"Oh leave it Harry its nothing." I waved him off.

"You sure?" He looked concerned.

"Yeah of course. Don't worry about idiots like him." I reassured him.

The worry lines didn't leave his forehead and I couldn't but smile at his worried look. He looked so adorable. I pulled his cheeks.

"Its really okay Styles! we can call the police if he winks at me again okay?" I joked ruffling his hair and huge smile spread on his face. And this is one more thing that I love about him. His smile. Ita always so bright, genuine and heart warming.

As i made my way to the locker room I thought what was up with Harry. I couldn't find him anywhere. That's strange because everyday after school he'd meet me in the hallway (Yeah I just did that 'cause I love that song!). Today he wasn't there. I thought about calling him but then again I thought, he had other friends too. Maybe he wants to spend time with them. I shouldn't bother him. Its not compulsory for him to return with me everyday. Its just that I have got so accustomed to him in the past few days, I started to enter my combination in my locker but just then a pair of strong arms turned me around harshly and slammed me against my locker. My back hurt like hell. I was so angry at whoever this was. I looked up to find the disgusting face of Justin, inches away from mine. What the heck.

"Thought you could ignore me and get away with that princess?" He said evilly and as he opened his mouth the smell of cigarettes hit me. Goddamn it.

"How dare you touch me?!" I yelled on his face.

"Oh really? Well I'm here to do a lot more than just touching you" He said shamelessly. And I gulped. Considering that we're in the far end of the empty locker, no one would be able to hear my screams from outside.

He pinned both of my hands with his one hand above my head and smirked.

"Just let me go!" I yelled again.

"If I had to let you go, I wouldn't have grabbed you in the first place so just shut up!" This time he yelled. God why is this happening to me?!

"Please just let me go! Please Justin!" I begged.

He just continued smirking and inched closer. He traced my cheek with his hands and I just wanted nothing more than to disappear but I had to try. So I did.

"SOMEONE HELP ME! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Shut the heck up! You're just making it worse for yourself." He threatened.

He clutched my hands tighter and I winced in pain. Then out of nowhere he leaned in and i felt his lips on my neck. Tears blurred my vision. There was no one who could help me.

Then suddenly someone grabbed Justin's collar and turned him around in a flash and the next thing I know Justin's on the floor holding the left side of his face. I looked up and relief filled my heart, I could breathe again as I recognized the familiar mop of curls covering his forehead, his leanly muscular body. I was probably the happiest person in the world but what happened next was just the opposite of what I thought Harry was. That shy, emotional, giggling boy was long gone and there stood a guy in whose eyes I could read nothing but anger and hate. As Justin tried to stand up he kicked him hard in the stomach. Justin groaned in pain. But that wasn't it. Harry grabbed him by the collar and dragged him up and it was followed by a seirs of hits to Justin's face and stomach and wherever you could imagine. Not that Justin didn't fight back. He hit Harry straight in the nose and several times in the face. Curses were like floating in the air. And finally when they were too exhausted too continue and I thought I'd never be able to speak again due to fear, they stopped. Justin limped towards the door of the locker room.

"Don't you dare touch her again you freak!" Harry yelled

"I'll see you for this Styles! You're not getting away with this!" Justin yelled back before leaving the room.

Then Harry turned and faced me. I was shocked due to whatever has happened in the last half an hour. It was all too much for me combined with all the blood on Harry's face. I broke down into tears and collapsed on the floor. Harry rushed to my side and hugged me tight.

He whispered sweet things in my ear and I realized how much I needed him right now. He was keeping me from breaking down.

I looked at his face and his nose was bleeding. I quickly grabbed my first aid pouch from my bag and started cleaning the blood. The corner of his lips had a cut. I cleaned all the blood and put a band aid over the cut. The entire time he kept staring at me.

I touched his face gently.

"Thank you so so much for saving me" I told him

"I promised to protect you always" He said and leaned in and kissed my cheek. I felt my cheeks heating up but it felt so right, the touch of his lips on my cheek.

AUTHOR'S NOTE----------

I'm so sorry for not updating in like forever. Here it is! (I know what you thought but first kiss needs to be more special!)