Truly Madly Deeply

Amelia's P.O.V-

As he led me into the beautiful wooden building, our fingers entwined, I tried my best not to miss a single detail of the place. The wooden walls were decorated with beautiful photoframes, all of which contained sweet memories of Harry's childhood. In most of the photos I spotted baby Harry standing with an older couple, their faces adorned with beautiful smiles, the pictures themselves seemed to radiate joy. The man had a rugged weather-beaten appearance, clearly from his time in the farm while the woman on the other hand had deep smile lines and crinkles by her eyes, she looked beautiful honestly. Suddenly I wished I could see the colour of her eyes, because the eyes just seem so familiar, so unnervingly beautiful, as if conveying a thousand thoughts from behind those long eyelashes, where have I seen them? Something struck inside of me and I turned without thinking, just to be met with the same pair of dazzling eyes, only these ones an emerald green instead of the black and white from the picture, the same long eyelashes, the familiar piercing gaze, as if peeking right into my soul. His eyes. And before I could think of anything the worlds tumbled out of my mouth.

"You got your Grandma's eyes"

The corners of his lips curved up into a heartwarming smile, "No one's ever said that before".

"Probably no one's ever noticed", I couldn't stop the words once again from coming out.

"But you did"

I looked down and smiled.

He leaned in and touched his forehead with mine, his hot breath fanning my cheeks, his eyes closed. As much as I wanted to stay like that for a little while more, I also wanted him to uncover the unknown pieces of his childhood to me.

"Show me around, guide", I said looking up at him,smiling, only to find him smiling down at me.

"Whatever you say ma'am"

He led me up the wooden staircase and into the room on the right hand side of the small corridor. The room was huge, and airy might I add with huge windows on two adjacent walls and a balcony on one side, best part was that, the side having the balcony had floor to ceiling length glass doors . I turned my gaze to the other amenities of the room, and my eyes fell on a round bed made up of dark oakwood with a fluffy mattress over it. The walls as usual were decorated with several old photographs, I wonder how many pictures they have taken here. But this room contained a small wardrobe and also a study table and chair. There was a small nightsand standing by the bed. The room was simple yet beautiful.

"This is my bedroom", Harry spoke bringing me out of my trance.

"Its beautiful, really", I turned to him and finally said the words I've been dying to say since the time I entered this room, "Harry can I please check out the balcony?"

"Sure love, come", he took my hand once again and walked towards the balcony, he opened the sliding glass doors and led me out into the fresh air. As soon as I stepped out a gust of cold wind hit my face, the sharp wind seemed to soothe my strained nerves. After inhaling deeply and filling my lungs with fresh air, I exhaled and opened my eyes just to reveal a most splendid view I've ever seen in my entire life. The small farm surrounded the house on all sides and beyond the wooden mesh that marked the boundary of the farm were acres of lush green meadow, and a narrow river was etched across the heart of the endless green. The perfect harmony of the roaring current reminded of the time our lips met for the maiden time and how I could hear our heartbeats racing in a beautiful sync. I closed my eyes at the memory, trying to relive the moment, but soon my thoughts were blurred by the touch of soft lips against mine, and my eyes fluttered open only to reveal a dishevelled mop of curls. My eyes travelled further down but were disappointed to find his eyes closed. His lips moved gently over mine, caressing them, and my lips moved corresponding to his rhythm. The thing I loved most about his kisses, even though this was just our second, was how they were never rough or hungry for attention, his kisses were all about love and passion, they made my mind wander to places I've never been. After a while he pulled away, much to my disappointment but again I could never get enough of him. He leaned in and pressed a kiss to my forehead before finally opening his eyes and giving me a view I've been craving for. Oh how I loved the green in them, it was unlike any shade of green I'd ever seen before.

"Stay here sweetheart, I'll go get the supplies from the car", he whispered.

"Supplies?"

"Yep, I'm gonna cook you something"

With that Harry walked out of the room living me standing near the wooden study table. Taking a deep breath I sat on the chair, the table was organized, with stack of loose sheets, a pen stand, some old newspapers and a leather-jacketed diary. I slowly picked up the black diary in my hands, debating on whether or not to open it, I mean it could be something personal. Maybe he wouldn't want me to read it. I put it back down and went through the stack of papers, many of them had pencil sketches of different sceneries and others had song lyrics written on them. Unknown song lyrics, but I could tell they were song lyrics because there was a definite rhythm to the ends of the sentences, the words seemed to be written with care, the handwriting was a beautiful cursive, some of the lyrics caught my eye,

"The end, of the night,

We should say goodbye

But we carry on, while everyone's gone.

Never felt like this before, are we friends or are we more.

As I'm walking towards the door,

I'm not sure.

But baby if you say you want me to stay

I'll change my mind

'Cause I don't wanna know I'm walking away

If you'll be mine

Won't go, won't go,

So baby if you say you want me to stay, stay for the night,

I'll change my mind."

I was completely lost in the beautiful words when I felt a hand on my shoulder, I slightly jumped in my seat before spotting the familiar mop of curls. I sighed in relief.

"Uh I used to write them when I came here", He said shyly, gesturing towards the papers in my hands.

"They're amazing Harry, you're so talented", I told him truthfully, I was mesmerized.

"You really like them?", his eyes lit up.

"Of course I do, who wouldn't?"

He looked at the ground and smiled.

"Can you sing Harry?"

"Kind of, not really good or anything"

"Will you sing to me?"

"Y-you want me sing for you?", he asked a little nervous.

"Yeah, I'd love to listen to you, of course if you don't mind", I didn't wanna make him uncomfortable.

"No love, of course I will. I can do anything for you, as long as it makes you happy", he said cupping my face in his hands.

"Let's go downstairs now, I wanna cook you something special."

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Uh I hate this chapter and I'm really sorry for it being so shitty but still give me your views, I love reading them! I love you all!