Darling, Just Hold On

*Amelia's P.O.V*-

I woke up to the buzzing of my phone, beneath my pillow. I punched in the password and Harry's name flashed on the screen, his usual morning texts. I smiled to myself as I opened the text.

"Good morning beautiful! Been waiting so long for this day!"

"Morning love, excited for today!", I replied.

Yawning I sat up on my bed, enjoying the warmth of the sunrays on my face. It was Harry's big day today, the day we've all been waiting for so long. It was the day for his X-Factor audition along with the boys. I knew they'd nail it, they'd definitely qualify. After what felt like forever I had finally managed to get Harry to agree on giving the audition a try with the guys. Honestly, I couldn't wait to begin this day.

I walked out of the bathroom to the ringing of my phone. Harry.

"Hey Harry"

"Hey lover, ready to start the day?"

"Couldn't be any more ready"

"'Kay I'll be there in fifteen, we'll head for the auditions right after school, yeah?"

"Sure, see ya"

"Yep, bye, I love you"

"I love you too Styles"

The last sentence never fails to make the butterflies roar in my stomach, no matter how many times I say it, it never grows old.

As I entered the kitchen I saw my dad and sister already having their breakfast. "Come here and have you breakfast sweetie or you'll be late for school", mum called while bringing a heap of pancakes to the table.

I slowly walked over to the table and sat down in my chair. "'Morning dad, 'morning mum", I said as mum placed a plate of pancakes, bacon and scrambled eggs before me .

"Good morning sweetheart", my dad greeted closing the news paper which was hiding his face until now.

"So isn't it Harry's audition day along with the lads?", mum said smiling, "Anne was telling me that she was glad you convinced him for the audition".

"Oh yes, I mean he needs to give it a shot and be more confident about his singing, you've heard them mum, don't you think they've got what it takes for a band to stand out?", I asked.

"Yeah definitely they've got some real potential in them", mum said and dad agreed nodding.

"Can I go the auditions too? I wanna hear 'em sing", My little sister pleaded.

"Baby you know I'd love to take you but you've got a dentist appointment today yeah?",I reminded her.

"But I wanna go, pleeaaaassee", She whined.

"Honey I'll make a video for you and you can watch it at home, okay?", I said trying to convince her.

She pouted, puffing her rosy little cheeks.

"And I'll bring a pizza too", I added.

And her face lit up, "okay then!"

As I pulled my school bag over my shoulders and opened the door to the house, I found Harry standing at the gate with a smile on his face. His soft brown curls swept to one side by the wind, his features a tad bit nervous. He was wearing his usual skinny jeans and white tee but today along with a denim jacket. I walked over to him.

"Let's go", I said as he took my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"You know I should hate you for making me do this Mia", He said smirking as we walked to school.

"Oh thank me later babe", I replied throwing some sass around.

"No but seriously I couldn't sleep last night"

I rubbed his back,"Trust me you're gonna rock it, don't doubt yourself".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We headed to the auditorium where the auditions were supposed to be held, right after school, along with Louis, Liam, Niall, Zayn, Perrie, Eleanor and Sophia. The lads' mums were supposed to meet us outside the auditorium. Harry clutched my hand tightly as we rounded the corner in Louis' car and our destination came into view.

Just looking at the huge building and the endless cue of people, I had a feeling that this was the start of something big.

After meeting up with the lads' mums we joined the cue and after a lot of waiting and me telling Harry that it was gonna be great, finally it was their turn.

"Next participants", the girl said calling out the lads' audition numbers,"Please come in".

Harry quickly turned around and leaned in, giving me a soft kiss on my lips,"Wish me luck princess", he whispered.

In response I reached up on my tippy toes and pressed my lips to his forehead, "Wish you all the luck baby, go surprise them".

He smiled and then turned back and walked in with the other lads after hugging his mum. We then went to the back stage to watch their audition.

After the judges were finished asking the boys their name and age and stuff they finally asked them to show them what they've got. Simon Cowell was the one that scared me the most. The boys looked nervous but happy at the same time, this was their chance, a chance to follow their dream.

And then they began, a familiar tune hitting my ear.

"Your hand fits in mine like its made just for me

But bear this in mind it was meant to be

And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks

And it all makes sense to me", Zayn sang.

"I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile

You've never loved your stomach or your thighs

The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine

But I love them endlessly",Liam continued.

"I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth

But if I do, its you, oh its you, they add upto

I'm in love with you, and all these little things", They all sang in unison, they're mums wiping tears.

It was the song Harry had written and played to me on our first date. He chose to make it the beginning of his career. He chose us.

Then after Louis and Harry and Niall's solos when the song ended, the judges were already out of their seats.

All of them gave the lads' standing ovations and amazing feedback. And do you still need to ask whether they qualified or not? well duh, they did!

Soon after they burst through the back stage doors and I watched as Harry embraced his mum in a tight hug, both of them crying, I felt tears welling up in my eyes, they did it, he did it. And then he came to me running and picked me off the ground swinging me in circles.

"We did it Mia!"

"I'm so proud of you, Styles"

He slowly put me down, still holding me by my waist,"Its your day, go enjoy it to the fullest Harry", I told him.

"No love, there's no 'your's and 'mine's in our relation ship baby, its all us, its our day, its a new beginning and I wanna start it with you by my side. Remember Forever?"

"Forever", I smiled as I finally let go of my tears and buried my face in his chest, as his arms wrapped tightly around me.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: OKAY I'M SORRY THIS IS SUPER LATE BUT THANKS FOR READING! PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND DO WHATEVER YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DO! I LOVE YOU GUYS!