Won't You Stay Till The A.M.?

Amelia's P.O.V-

As I made my way towards the school gates, eager to return home and finish my homework, I heard someone call my name from behind me. I didn't have to turn and to say that it was none other than Harry. He said he had band practice so I decided on going home alone. So what is he doing here now? I turned around and was a tad bit surprised to find Louis along with Harry. I know Louis and I had made up long ago but still we barely talk, we'd just share a smile in the corridor sometimes. Probably he doesn't like me or something and I wasn't gonna push it.

"Hey Harry, hi Louis" I greeted them with a smile.

"Hey Lou here has something to say to you!" Harry said grinning and pushed Louis forward. Louis didn't look up and shifted his weight from foot to foot. He seemed stressed and nervous.

"Yeah? What is it Louis?" I urged.

"Yeah...um...I..you know" He hesitated and then took a deep breath and started again. "I'm really sorry for whatever I did to you. I really am."

"Hey its okay, you have already apologized for that and I forgave you." I told him, kinda confused. Is this what he wanted to say?

"Louis get to the point!" Harry whisper-yelled.

"Yeah um thanks for forgiving me Amelia but uh..I was wondering if...you know, you could come over to my house for a party tonight....I'd really feel good and you know, we could get to know each other." Louis managed to say after much hesitation. I have been to parties back in Bradford, but not here. Should I say yes? If I say no, he'd probably think that I still have a grudge against him which is not true.

"Uh sure Louis!" I said trying to sound enthusiastic. All this time he Louis had been staring at me with a puppy face and finally now a wide grin was forming on his face.

"REALLY?" He asked in disbelief.

"Yeah" I told him, smiling at his childish behaviour.

"YAY! THANK YOU SO MUCH!" He yelled jumping up and down and then he gave me a bone crushing hug and I hugged back as tightly as I could.

We pulled away together and he said "See you at 7 Amelia!"

"See you" I said and he walked towards bandroom waving at me. I waved back. As I turned around I saw Harry still standing there, smiling.

"You know he'd have been heartbroken if you said no." He said in his deep husky voice.

"And I hate to see someone heartbroken", I smiled.

*After a few hours*

As I rang the bell of Louis' house, I felt nervous. I wondered if it would be awkward.

Soon he himself answered the door and as his eyes fell on me a huge smile spread on his face.

"OMG YOU'RE HERE! COME ON IN!",Louis said basically dragging me into the house. He led through several hallways, I must say his house was huge and beautiful. The entire place was stuffed with people, some dancing to loud music and others chatting or making out and doing this I wouldn't wanna explain. He finally opened the door to the far end of the corridor and as I entered I spotted the whole group gathered there. Harry waved at me and patted the seat next to him on the couch.

After a few minutes when I had finally started talking to them, especially Louis, Eleanor, Louis' girlfriend spoke up, "Hey Amelia, here have a drink",she said offering me a glass of dark coloured liquid.

"No thanks, I don't drink", I said.

After a while she said, "Okay fine let me get you some juice."

And before I could say no she handed me a cup of reddish liquid.

"Chill, its just cranberry juice, you can have it, trust me", Eleanor said.

I felt a bit uncomfortable as I nodded and gulped down the juice.

I've had cranberry juice before but this one tasted different.

I decided on not saying anything about it because everyone was in such a good mood and I didn't wanna draw anymore attention to myself, so I just drank it.

After a while, when we were chatting and laughing our asses off at Louis' jokes and I had already finished several cups of cranberry juice I started feeling dizzy and I felt so different. I forgot keep track of time. It was a Friday and we didn't have school tomorrow. I tried to get up but my knees were wobbly and I fell back down on the couch. Everyone laughed at me, including myself and Harry wrapped an arm around me. I no longer knew what was going on and I didn't even care.

"You alright Amy?" Harry asked looking concerned.

I didn't have any control over my thoughts or my words. I cupped his face in my hands and said,"You know what Harry?You look so cute when you're worried!"

He smiled down at me.

And after a while more of us chatting and playing truth or dare, I yelled, "I'm tired! I wanna go home!"

Harry looked me in the eyes sadly and said,"You wanna go home?Won't you stay till the A.M.?"

"I'd love to Harry but I'm so tired!" I told him. I knew I wasn't fully conscious but I couldn't help but admire him. He looked perfect. My kind of perfect. His messy hair, his black shirt halfway unbuttoned, his arm tightly wrapped around me.

Louis said,"You can just sleepover here! Pleaseeee"

"Um....okay!" I said, "But God I can't stand!"

And once again everyone burst out laughing at my condition.

"She had had too much for first time!" Niall said laughing. But I was too lost to think straight.

Harry got up and surprisingly he picked me up bridal style and I wrapped my arms around his neck. As he walked towards the door with me in this arms I could hear a lot of 'Aww's and whistles coming from behind.

Harry carried me up stairs and opened the door to the fist room on the left. He entered and walked towards the bed, he laid me down gently and then I saw him lock the door. He came over and tucked me in and I saw him grabbing a pillow and a blanket and heading towards the couch.

"Harry where are you going?" I asked weakly.

"I'm sleeping on the couch love" He said turning around to face me.

"But you can just sleep on the bed with me" I told him.'

He looked at me surprised and then said, "You sure?"

"Of course Harry!" I reassured him."You don't have to sleep on the couch"

He smiled and walked towards the bed. He climbed on the bed and got under the covers with me.

After a while of silence I felt him shifting closer to me and he whispered,"You mind if I put my arms around you?"

God could he be any more innocent and adorable?!

"Sure Harry" I said smiling and smiled back. Then I felt his hands wrap around my waist as he pulled me closer to him, I wrapped my arms around him too. He turned the lights off and held me tight. I buried my face into his warm chest and I wanted this moment to last forever, even in my subconscious state as Harry said,"Goodnight princess"

"Goodnight Harry" I said and soon I felt myself drifting off to the magical world of dreams, safe in his strong embrace.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hey lovelies! Hope you like it so far! I'm trying to update more often!