I Want My Bradford Room Back!

Harry's P.O.V-

As I walked back from school, with the group, I felt something weird happen to me, I felt......guilty? Whoa, I never feel that way anymore now, it was ages ago when people could actually make me feel guilty. I have bullied so many new kids at school and this time it wasn't even me, it was Lou, still why do I feel this sharp pang at my heart? Why is it bothering me even? The way she said 'I hate you all', why did it make me feel so hurt? I should really stop thinking about it.

'Haz? Is everything all right?' Lou ask putting a hand on my shoulder.

'Y-yeah, I'm fine, why?' I asked firmly.

'No, its just that, you seem lost.' Eleanor said, looking worried.

'No I'm okay, I think I'm gonna head home today.' I said, not looking them in the eyes.

'What? But why aren't you gonna come with us, like usual?' Niall asked, surprised at the sudden change in our old tradition of chatting after school.

'I just, I've got some urgent work, bye guys' I said as I walked to my door.

'Okay then, bye Harry' Lou said.

And then each of them did the same.

As I walked in the house, it was dull and calm as usual. Loneliness hung in the air. Both of my parents were at work and my sister was gone for the beach trip with her friends. I threw my bag on the couch, grabbed an apple and climbed up the stairs to my room. I went and sat by the window, as I looked outside, I couldn't find my friends, who were supposed to hangout in front of my house like always. Well maybe they have decided on returning home too.

As I looked up my eyes widened, I have never realized that my house was just next door to Amelia and I could practically look into her bedroom through big open windows. I saw her sitting in front of the mirror, her one side was facing me, she was putting something near her jaw. What is it? As I looked carefully I realized that it was a band-aid. Must've been for the cut in the corner of her lips, which was caused by Lou. When she was done with her cleaning up she brought out her laptop and sat on her bed, her back facing me, I hid behind the curtain incase she decided to turn around. It took me a few seconds to realize that she was skype-ing someone. Wait, is that, a guy?

Amelia's P.O.V-

As Percy's face flashed on the screen, my heart filled with happiness and warmth. He was one of my childhood friends and was the first friend I had had in school. We had a really strong bond. He had asked me to skype him everyday, before I left but I didn't get any time until now.

'AMY!!!!!!!!' I could literally feel the exclamation marks in his warm voice.

'PERCYYYYY' I screamed with joy. God I've missed him so much.

'I HAVE BEEN MISSING YOU! YOU DIDN'T CALL AND I DUNNO YOUR NEW NUMBER! YOU'RE AN IDIOT!' He looked like he was about to explode with raw tangled emotions. His voice was desperate. His soft black hair covered his entire forever and I could read various emotions in his beautiful sea green eyes.

'I MISSED YOU TOO! I JUST DIDN'T GET TIME, BESIDES I WANTED TO TALK TO YOU FACE TO FACE AND NOT ON PHONE BECAUSE THAT WAY IT MAKES ME FEEL CLOSER TO YOU, YOU IDIOT!' I yelled in one breathe, and suddenly pain shot through me from the region of my lips and nose and I didn't need to be a genius to know why.

'Amy what happened to your face!?' Percy asked, concern lacing his voice.

'Oh, its nothing, don't worry about it.' I really didn't wanna tell him, he'll feel bad.

'Amy have I gotten that far from you in these few days that you don't want to share stuff with me now?' This time I could see the hurt in his eyes.

'Oh my god, no! okay look, I got into a small fight at school.' I told him finally.

'No, tell me everything, right from the beginning.' Okay, he wasn't gonna leave it now and I knew better than to argue with him.

I took a deep breath and started.

By the time I finished his features were tense, his cool sea green eyes showed anger and hatred and he didn't seem to take this lightly.

'How dare they touch you? Why didn't you call for help Amy?' He asked his voice sharp.

'I didn't wanna show them that I'm weak.' I told him the truth

'Oh you'd let them beat you then?' He asked angrily this time and I heard him mutter under his breath, 'If only I was there'.

I couldn't meet his eyes and trust me I know what he'd have done if he was here.

'Amelia, look at me' He said, his voice soft.

I looked up and saw that the anger had melted away from his face and was replaced by sadness instead. This was worse, I hate to see him sad, this is why I didn't wanna tell him.

'Amy I'm so worried for you, you have to promise me that you tell the teacher or at least call for help if this happens again. Although, I seriously hope that there won't be a next time,' He said, looking me in the eyes.

'Okay, I promise you Perce.' I reassured him.

After sometime of our usual happy and funny conversations we said our goodbyes and I decided to concentrate on my studies.

I started with my homework, which was not a lot of work. I decided to keep two steps ahead of school so I worked on some Algebra and Physics. By the time I was finished it was dinner time already.

During dinner I had to face a lot of questions, regarding my damaged face, from my parents and also from my little sister who has learned to act like a big girl.

As I walked towards the window to close the curtains my eyes widened as I saw the room right next to mine in our next door. Harry was sitting on a desk, writing something and suddenly he looked up in my direction and I watched as his eyes widened. I quickly closed the curtains. GOD! since when does he live next door to me! Did he actually see me doing all that I had been doing in my room today? How can I be so careless? I should've closed the curtains! DAMN!