Prologue

Once, in a land where the robots fly and the flowers will bloom twice a year, there was a king named Shiro. He had brown hair, but in the front of his hair, he had a tuff of white hair. King Shiro was a wise and noble king. He put the people's needs over his own. He loved his kingdom.  

King Shiro had a wife named Allura, Queen Allura. Queen Allura was a beautiful woman. She had platinum blond hair and very tan skin. She was a noblewoman who loved her husband, and her kingdom, very much.

The King and Queen were lonely and wanted a child. So they adopted. They adopted 1 boy. He was named after Shiro's general when he was fighting the universe's greatest enemy. The boy's name was Lance II. 

Lance was a tan boy with brown hair and ocean blue eyes. Lance was a bit of a hand full for the King and Queen at the beginning. He was a playful boy who always flirted with the maids and girls his age. Then, when he was bored, he would flirt with his mother, who would say: "That is no way for a prince to act!".

Allura's words never got through to her son. At all. 

The Prince was getting into so much trouble, the King and Queen decided to ask for a Royal guard. Although, they wanted him around the same age as Lance. They also inquired that someone his own age could help him not be such a trouble maker.  (Although, there was always a real guard trailing around the two just to make sure.)

The royal guard who was Lance's same age was named Keith. He had dark hair with a mullet (Lance would make fun of him for that) and was pale and had violet eyes. Keith, on the other hand, was a calm boy and super emo. He and Lance would always get into fights. They would fight over very stupid things: how tall they were, how much they ate, who was stronger. The King and Queen couldn't handle all the fighting so they had to leave the room. But as the boys got older, they fought less.

About 19 years later the King hired an advisor named Pidge. She was short and had dirty blond hair that poked out over her head and she had green eyes.

The king also hired a cook named Hunk. He was tall and a little more muscular than the rest. He had kind brown eyes. Hunk was a wonderful cook as well, and Lance's best friend. 

As the prince and his guard grew, so did their friendship and respect for each other. Then something more.