-D.E.N.I.A.L-

Lance's POV

       "You need to come with us," says the guard, he was wearing all black but with a yellow ribbon around his arm, and he had a visor around his eyes.

"He will not go anywhere with you," said Keith as he tried to reach for his sword that was not there.

"Keith, it is fine, we don't want to cause any trouble," I say as I get up from the ground, then I dust myself off.

"But, you must be dead for the D.E.N.I.A.L process to work," says Keith as he walks over to me.

"We won't kill him, we will only use the video as a little persuading," says the man in black with his gold looking teeth showing.

"What will the persuading be used for," said Keith as he walked in front of me.

"Nothing that concerns the likes of you," Said the guard as he pushed Keith out of the way and grabbed my arm. His grip was very hard, it felt like a million people beating their hands on my arm.

"Ah, hey you do NOT have to do this, I can walk just fine," I say as I try to get out of his grip, but his handheld tight. Keith then came over and yelling at the man but I couldn't hear them, all I can hear is my breath, slowly going in and out, and my vision blurring, then I see Keith slowly leaving my sight, I try to grab for him, but my arm couldn't make it.

+++

When I wake up it felt like a million little drums were beating on my head. There was only one light in the room, and it was so bright, it was swinging over my head, left and right. I try to get up but there were ropes holding me down my legs, ankles, and my wrists.

I pull my head up to be met with a pair of piercing eyes. I gasp and pull my head straight back.

"Hey, don't be scared, you only have to do a little favor for us," says the man, he spoke softly but his eyes told a totally different story.

"Where am I, where is Keith," I say as I start to look around for him.

"You are safe, and you speak an awful lot about this Keith," said the man as if he was trying to get at something. "Is he special to you," says the man as he continued his sentence.

"What are you getting at," I say but before the man can answer the same man who looked at me like I was trash came in.

"Lord Sendak," said the man who spoke softly, he bowed to him and moved to the side while Sendack walked over to me.....Sendack, the guy who tried to kill my father....he can't be alive, he died, he was sentenced to be killed, how did he get out?

"Has he completed the video," said Sendak as he put his hands behind his back.

"No sir," said the other man as he started to cower.

"Maybe he needs some persuading," said Sendak as he looked at me again like I was rotten.