-Wake up-

Lance's POV

     My world is still shifting side to side, my vision is clearing, my senses ready to pounce on what to do next.

I jolt up from sleeping, the room I am in is still its dark and gloomy self, I sigh, why did life not like me so much, I wish that it was so amazing, breathtaking, not like what it was now, royal parties, listening to people days on end, and well stuffy rooms, and even stuffier people.

Yeah, I got money, but I don't have what most people have.....freedom or even love. I look over to Keith who was soundly sleeping, he needed that sleep more than I did, I am just tired. Then my dream flashed before my eyes, the adrenaline kicking in again. The way the man in black looked at me, he looked at me like I was a piece of food just rotting away ready to be thrown out.

I shift in my place, I must have made Keith wake up because he jolted up, and on to his feet, he reached for his sword that wasn't there.

"Lance are you alright, are you hurt, did anyone come in," he said as his breath quickened.

"Keith, I am fine, and no one came into the room, you are safe, and I am right here, no one will get you or me," I said as I got up from where I was sitting and walked over to him, I then put my right arm on his shoulder to try and calm him down from trying to give himself a heart attack.

"Are you sure, how long have we been in here," he says as he starts to ramble.

I sigh, Keith was never one for taking it easy, he always wants to do something incredibly stupid-I think it is, it's called training-.

"Keith, you are fine, we have only been in here for maybe a day at the most," I say as I let my arm fall from his shoulder.

"Really, I feel like it has been much longer than that," he says as he starts to finally calm down.

"Well maybe if you didn't look at a wall for 2 hours it might go a little faster," I say as I am trying to make a point.

"I don't look at the wall for 2-," but Keith was cut off by the guard opening up the slot in the door to put food inside for us.

"Eat up, you will need your strength," says the guard who brought the food, and I gulp.

I knew that they were going to make me try to do the D.I.N.A.E.L, but I never thought that it would be so soon.

"What do you think he means by saving your strength," says Keith as he walked over to the food that was on the ground.

"They are trying to make me do a D.I.N.A.L," I say as I walk over to the food as well.

"What-," but Keith couldn't finish he sentence because a guard came into the room.