-Persuading-

Lance's POV

     The way Sendak looked at me made me feel so small and rotten. It made me feel sick to the stomach. Then his evil grin made everything sew into place. He was evil, he was cruel, inhuman almost.

Then Sendack lifted his fingers up above his head and snapped his fingers together, and the door went into the wall. There was a bright glare, but in the middle of the glare, there was a black blob that would move side to side. But once the glare was gone. So was my sense of reality.

"Keith....," I say. He was all bloody, his head had bruises and blood on the sides of his face, and his clothes were all torn up, where the cloth tore you could see the bloody cuts from a sword. Keith didn't and doesn't give up easily, but here, he met his match.

"Lance.." Keith tried to say but failed, he ended up coughing up blood.

"So, so you want to do D.E.N.I.A.L now or not," asked Sendak as he smiled his awful grin.

I gulp, he knew I could never win this battle. But deep down, I still think I can win. I want to win, for Keith.

I see Keith start to limp, he started to fall forward but a guard came up from behind him and held him up.

"What, do you want me to do," I say as I look at how Keith tried to defend himself and how he lost the battle.

I heard Sendak stifle a laugh. I hold my ground.

"I want you to do the protocol for your death, tell the kingdom where all your inheritance will go, to us the Galra, and say whatever else, all we need is the money," Sendack said as he started to go around the table like a hawk.

"And if I don't," I say as I want to know what bad things could happen.

"The Galrain army are holding positions to attack the city and take all of the money by force, or you can nicely give it to us, and your little boyfriend here will die," Sendack said as he still circled the table.

"What will you do with me, if I do this correctly," I say as I start to worry.

"I will kill you," said Sendack.

"Even if I do it wrong or right, everything will end in death," I say as I lower my head and look at the ground.

I heard Sendak laugh and leave the room, and I heard a body hit the ground, hard. I look up from the ground to see Keith helpless on the ground. He was laying on his side. I get up from the table and go over to him.

"I am so sorry Keith, I am so sorry," I say as I get down on my knees and talk to Keith. My vision was starting to get blurry.

I was crying.