-Walls Down-

Lance's POV

    Keith and I were still stuck in the cell. Keith was always talking to himself and saying how he could have beaten Zendack. I sigh constantly, I got bored very easily and this was no help at all.

"Hey Keith, how are we going to get out of here?" I asked as my feet were on the wall while my back was on the floor. Keith was on the other side of the room looking at the wall with a blank stare here and there.

"I don't know, what were are going to do, your parents must be worried sick, who knows how long we have been here," said Keith no looking at me.

I think we have been here for like 3 days or 2 or even 4, time is starting to blend together very nicely," I said with sarcasm dripping on the last part of my sentence.

I could hear Keith take a deep breath, then slowly let it out.

I hear the bottom of the floor open then something slide through, food, dinner maybe. I swing my legs to the side as I stood up to get the food. The food here was awful, it was always so bland. I asked for salt once and I got punched. Keith was so upset with the guy I had to calm him down.  

"Hey, Keith, do you want some, if you don't I will eat is all," I said trying to lighten the mood.

Keith didn't say anything, he was still looking at the wall with a blank expression, I felt so sad every time I saw Keith like this. His clothes were all dusty and brown a few torn pieces of his clothes were here and there.

"Keith, you must eat, you will soon not be able to think of an escape plan," I said, trying to make Keith eat.

"Lance, I am not hungry, as your royal guard of the prince, you must be healthy at all times, so eat Lance," he said still not looking at me.

"Since you said that you are my royal guard maybe you should be happy that you are not dead, and maybe if you were happy my well being would not be so hard to try and help with, my royal guard," I said now angry with Keith, I could tell Keith was hungry, beaten down, and was sad, but when I see that he is sad, it makes me even sadder.

"Keith, please, just eat, it is not hard to do, please Keith, if you will not do it for yourself, then do it for your mother, or even me, do it for me," I said really wanting Keith to eat.

I finally see Keith's face, he was looking at me, not the wall this time, he had no expression on his face, it was just blank, then I went up to him and hugged him.

I could feel that he was tense but then he soon relaxed.

"Lance, thank you," He said as he put his head on my shoulder.

"Your welcome buddy," I said as I tighten the hug.