-Galra-

WARNING

THERE ARE GONNA BE SOME BLOODY PART HERE! I WILL TELL YOU WHEN IT IS DONE!

LANCE'S POV

     Blades of glass exploded around the room. I see the blades go in slow motion. Fear rising in my stomach, then I see a single bullet cut through the air I watch it cross my vision and I see it heading right for my father. 

 I scream out my father's name trying to tell him to move. It was too late. I see my father fall to the ground with pain in his eyes. My heart was stinging with pain, my throat dry from yelling. I couldn't even hear my own screaming anymore. 

Keith pushed me back onto the carpet. His hand was right by my head and his body over mine. His eyes were going around the room trying to see where the bullet came from. I suddenly feel less scared as I see Keith making sure I was safe.

I crane my head to look up at my fallen father. I push off of Keith and crawl to him. Tears were on the edge of falling. 

"Dad?" I ask weakly. I see a deep pool of red around my father. His eyes were shut and he was barely breathing. 

"Shiro!" My mother gasps and falls to his side. Her hands fall into my father's blood. Allura couldn't even tell she did that. She shakily brings her hand up to Shiro's face, ruby blood was coating her fingers. She was crying out in agony. 

Keith was at the window looking around, he brought out his sword and was ready to fight. Keith turned around to us, but his eyes locked with mine. He then tore away from me and jumped out the window and onto the grass below. I hear him yelling at other guards below. 

I turn back to my father. I could see blood all over his clothes as the blood splattered on his clothes. 

If you skipped over anything, please read now.

Water started to form around my eyes. It started to fall from my eyes. "Dad." My voice cracked. 

I hear the door to the room open with Pidge and two guards behind her. She ran up to us and sat down by my father. She was careful not to hurt him more. 

"Dad, please be alright," I say weakly as I grip his cold hand. 

+++

1 week later

"Mom," I start, "is dad awake yet?"

Mom shook her head no.

I let out a deep breath and walk out of the room and back to mine. I wasn't feeling up to talking. 

It turns out Shiro is alright but the bullet hit his arm, badly, they have to make a new arm for him. They said it was going to be a robotic arm. Or like a weaponized arm, but he will be alright.

Keith found out who hurt Shiro. It was the Galra and it was a planned attack.  The name of the man was Sendak. Sendak Princely. He is a terrible man. He killed many others as well. This was his first failure and his last failure. He was ordered to be hanged later today.

I lay on my bed and stare up at the ceiling. I was wearing an outfit I got from an Earth store at the mall, it was my favorite outfit. I thought it would try and help me feel better. It didn't. 

I hear a knock at the door. 

"Yeah?" I say back not bothering with formalities. I continued to stare up at the ceiling. 

The door creaked open. 

"Hey Lance," said Keith entering the room. 

I hummed back to say I was aware of his presence. 

Keith was upset about all of this too. Shiro was always like a second father since Keith's adopted father was killed in a burning building. Keith's original father was a firefighter and he wasn't able to get out in time. 

That was the first time I was ever nice to Keith, and I knew it meant a lot to Keith. 

"How are you doing?" Keith asked softly and he walked over and sat by my legs as they were over the edge of the bed. 

"I'm alive aren't I?" I say back bitterly. 

"I can change that for you," Keith said taking out a dagger. 

I spring up from laying down and push the blade back in the sheath. "I'm well!" I say back worriedly. 

Keith laughs. I watch him laugh and it made me feel warm and fluffy, I smiled too. 

"Fine, fine, I will not kill you since you are doing better," Keith said as his laughs turned back into soft breathing. 

"I appreciate that," I say back and I look down at what Keith is wearing. "Wait, are you wearing the Earth clothes I bought for you?" I say and I tug on Keith's red and white jacket. Then my hands travel down to Keith's cut out gloves. 

"Yeah, they make me feel better." He said as he watched me play with his fingers. Keith's face was turning red, but I didn't know why. 

"Can I try on the gloves?" I asked him. 

He then pulled his hands out of mine. "Nope." He said seriously. 

"Awe, you're no fun!" I say back with a smile. 

"Hey, I'm fun!" Keith said offended. 

"Uh, no you're not." 

"Yes, I am.

"No. "

"Yes."

"Yes." 

"No." Then the realization hit Keith. "Hey, no fair!" 

I just laughed. 

+++

I walk to the royal stables, still in my Earth clothes. I went to ride my horse, Blue. Blue is an amazing horse. She is 5 years old. I got her when I was 12. She was just a pony back then. 

Blue was a white horse with blue streaks of hair in her main. I also had the tailor make a blue saddle and blue reins.

Keith's horse, Red, was over on the other stall. He was a beautiful black horse with a red saddle. His eyes were red which scared me a bit. Red, never liked me. He only like Keith. 

Then Shiro's horse, Midnight, was over to the right of red. He was a brown horse. With a black saddle. 

Then across from blue was Allura's horse. Phillip. Phillip was a nice horse. Phillip is Blue's father, but Phillip had a pink saddle with white lacing around it. Mom always loved pink. 

I open the stable door to Blue and she walked out and brought her snout to my face. 

"Hey girl, did you miss me?" I asked her as I rubbed her. 

She moved so I could easily get on her back. I hoist myself up on the saddle and ready myself. 

"How about we go on the rock slide today?" I asked her. 

She then trotted out of the barn and onto the dirt path.  

2 Days Later

"People of Voltron kingdom, we will organize search parties for the lost prince!"