-Dreams pt.2-

Lance's POV

~~~

When I see the man holding me, I started to feel very uneasy, then the sides of my world started to go black, then the rest of my vision.

***

Ugh, my head, I start to look up but then a hand slammed right in front of my face to a table. I gasp, I throw my head up and look around.

I was in another room but looked like the one Keith was in.

"Keith, where is Keith," I ask the man who startled me to wake up.

"Keith, is my business, not yours," said the man

I start to feel angry. "Where is Keith," I ask again now seeing red.

"Again, Our BUSINESS NOT YOURS," cried the man.

I quickly close my mouth, I don't want to make anymore mad, he looked like he was going to hurt me.

I look away from him.

Then I heard buzzing from the table, then the man who yelled at me pulled out a card looking thing and he wiped it over the table. Then a computer popped out of nowhere.

I gasp, then the man untied my hands and said, "Type the code of D.E.N.I.A.L" pointing a finger at the computer.

The code of D.E.N.I.A.L is only a code that royals know, it is meant to be put in, then a screen of you is sent to all of your family members see it and respect your wishes you may have said in the video, it is like a will, for peasants.

"Why do you want the code, I don't have a cod-video, for me, or Keith, I doubt my father or my mother made their videos either," I said slowly backing away.

The man grabbed my arm to stop me from backing up, even more, he had a look of death in his eyes, I knew I overstepped my boundaries.

"Then make a video for yourself, NOW," he said shoving me into the chair. I grunt as I fall.

"I don't know how to make a video, sir," I said gritting my teeth.

Then I heard a crash, then the man in black came into the room, he was breathing hard.

"Did he do the video," he said looking at the guard then looking down at me. I felt uncomfortable the way he looked at me. I shifted in my chair.

"Did you do the code prince," he asked me as he stood up tall, regaining his breath.

"No, I don't know the code, and I do not have a video for anyone to see," I said, standing up from my chair.

"Well, Prince you better do one fast then," said the man walking up to me and shoving back into my chair.

I almost missed the chair, but the guard who was watching me pulled out the chair so I could fall into it.

I gasp for air, probably because I was holding my breath.

"Sir, we need help," said another man dressed in black with a white stripe on his right arm. Then the man in full black came up to me and hit me in the head, I could feel my world go black.