-Wait for What-

Keith's POV

My head hurt so bad. And my world was spinning left and right. Then I heard an all too familiar crying.

"Ah," I say as I was sitting up. My head hurt so bad, so I grabbed my head with my right hand. My vision was blurry. But not enough to miss the beautiful blue eyes.

"Keith, I am so sorry I got us in this mess, I am so sorry you got hurt, I am glad you are alright now," said Lance as he jumped into my arms to hug me. That was the first time he ever hugged me. I stopped breathing because I was so taken back. That was the first time, in my 17 years that he hugged me.

"Lance, don't be sorry, it was my fault too, I knew I should have never let us go on a horseback riding adventure," I chuckle a little then regret it because my side started to hurt...A lot.

"Oh, Keith, save your energy, I know a way out," says Lance, but when he said it to me he was leaning forward and whispering in my ear. And I was blushing like crazy. I hate it when he plays with my feelings like that.

"Wait, did you say that you know a way out," I say as his words were just processing in my head.

"I know a way out," he says again.

I was speechless. How did Lance, Lance the ego guy know how to get out of this compound.

"Are you feeling alright?" I ask I put the back of my hand on his forehead.

"I am fine, you should be worried about yourself, you all most got killed," He says as he pushes my hand away from his head.

"But Lance, you don't care about anything, unless it is yourself," I say as I was still looking at Lance.

"That is not true, I care about you," He says as he looks to the side of the room. I see a dusting of pink on his nose.

I couldn't believe it, did he just confess, or was it like a brother type of thing.

"What did you say," I ask just to make sure I didn't hear anything.

"I care about you Keith," He says as he was looking at the ground, then he stood up and walked over to the table. I couldn't breathe.

Then I decide to take matters into my own hands. I stand up and walk over to Lance. He was facing away from me. I put my right arm on his shoulder and spun him around so he can look me in the eye.

Instead of talking, what I thought I would do, I smashed my lips right into Lance's.

I felt Lance's surprise in his lips, but then he relaxed and deepened the kiss. He put his hands on the back of my head to push me further towards him. His fingers slowly entwining with my hair. My whole body was on fire, from tips of my fingers to my legs. 

I feel myself needing air, but I push it away and give Lance one final kiss. I then lean back and take another quick kiss from Lance. 

"I care about you too," I say as I put my forehead on Lance's.