-Where am I-

Keith's POV

My head is throbbing, I can feel my skin twisted around my wrists, my hands are tied.

Lance...

I throw my head up to try and find him. I am in a dark room. A light was hanging above my head. Great, they can see me but I can't see them.

I try a stand but my feet are tied to the chair. 

"LANCE" I yell to try and find him.

"LANCE, LANCE," said the man who was the leader of a group of galrains. He had a smirk from trying to act like me. "Do you like have a crush on him?" He said bending his knees to look me in the eye.

"I am his guard nothing more than that," I said, no wanting to believe the words that came out of my mouth.

"I was just wondering, he was asking for you too. I am not going to lie, he was strong. He never backed down from me." Said the man taking off his hood.

Zendeck!

"Zendeck, you," I started to get up, but to be pulled back down because of the ropes.

"Oh, are you mad about me shooting your 'dad'?" He said with a grin.

"You monst-" I started to say but Zendeck interrupted me.

"Ah ah, what he what you, you don't want to make me mad and to take it out on Lance." Just then a door went open and white light poured in and there stood Lance. His hands were tied behind his back and there was blood running down his face and bruises on his arms, his clothes were thrown, and a man stood behind holding Lance's hands with a gun pointed to his head.

Lance's eyes were closed and his legs shook now and then. He was weak.

Then something inside me snapped.

"YOU MONSTER! I WILL KILL YOU!" I screamed as I stood up and broke the ropes from my ankles.

I jumped up so my arms behind my back could come to the front.

I then broke those knots then went to grab my sword. There was nothing by my side, so I decided to use my fists.

The first guy came up to me with a sword over his head. When he pulled it down, I whirled to the side. When all of his focus of the blade was coming down I punched him on the side of his head.

The next 2 guys were coming at me, one with a bow the other with a sword. The man with a sword came me first.

He threw his sword to the side to try to get me like that. I ducked the blow. But when he was still using all of his strength on that blow I went to the side of him and grabbed him, to use him a shield at the archer.

Once I got close to the archer I threw the man at her. Then I went to get Lance, but Zendeck had the gun pointed at him.

"Don't move, if you want him to live"