-LANCE!-

Keith's POV

     I knew I couldn't move if I wanted to keep Lance alive. I started to look at the way Zendack was standing. I wanted to see if I tip him over, but I couldn't do anything cocky, especially with that gun to Lance's head.

"Ugh," I saw Lance start to move. He was waking up. That is definitely not good, if he moves the wrong way, which of course he will, he will get a taste of a bullet.

I start to see Lance's eyes flutter open. He blinks a few times. I see his face go pale. He knew he couldn't do anything.

He made direct eye contact with him. He did something with his head, he like popped it sideways, then he did something I never thought he would do.

He pulled his head forward then slammed it back at Zendack's head. He stumbled back, letting Lance go, then I took that chance to go at Zendack.

I ran at him then I used my left leg to swing me to the side while my back faced Zendack, but I was using my back to try and slam Zendack into the back wall.

It worked, but my back didn't feel very good. Then I jog back over to Lance who was bending over cradling his head.

"Owwwwwwwwwwwww" he was whining. He started to sway side to side. He looked like he was drunk.

"Thanks for making that opening for me," I said holding out my hand for Lance to take it and stand up.

"No problem," he said sarcastically taking my hand.

Once he stood up I didn't realize that we were so close together.

I blush, his lips were 5 inches away from mine. A perfect time to kiss him. Or maybe not since he might die of blood loss if I don't get him out of here. 

I see Lance turn toward the door. I couldn't see his face. Hopefully, he wasn't thinking what I was thinking. Or maybe I do hope that he was thinking the same thing as me. 

Besides, a prince can't like a guy like me.

I see Lance peer his head down the halls, then he waves his hand for me to follow him. I gladly follow him to try to get those thoughts out of my mind.

I follow Lance for what seems like forever, then he makes a quick right, left, left, right, then we hear horses.

"How-" I start to say something, but Lance puts a hand over my mouth, but since I was talking my lips end up kissing Lance's hand. I freeze, Lance's face stays the same.

I guess he doesn't think like me. Once Lance turns around I can feel my face get hot, dang-it, I have to fix that.

I still follow Lance, I start to smell the smell of stables. We made it to Red and Blue.

I was about to walk in front of Lance but he puts out his arm to stop me. I give him a puzzled look.

He was looking at me then he points to the ground, a trap. If I stepped any farther I would have stepped into a pit.

CRASH

I hear a bullet ring through the air.

LANCE!