Epilogue

One Year Later

Lance's POV

It has been one year since Keith and I have been taken hostage by the Galra. My father was attacked and had a new arm put on him. It was of Altean magic, so whenever my father went into war, it would glow, and become a weapon.

Our lands have now been purified so there are no more galrains and no more hunger, no more disease. Everyone in the kingdom is happy.

And my time to take the throne. But first I have to get married, and I have chosen a certain guard to be my soulmate. Keith. When I asked him he thought I was kidding, but I wasn't, and he was really happy. But all of the women of the land were sad.

And Keith and I have decided to adopt, a girl and a boy. The new prince and princess.

They were always fighting, but at the end of the day, they knew they would be the future of this land. Our land.

Keith always helped me with everything I needed. From Royal duties and raising two rambunctious children.

Keith and I would tell our children of our adventures when we were taken, I of course added some spice to our story. Keith didn't approve.

When I became king I fixed up all of the orphanages and many children were soon adopted as well.

As life went on, as I lost my parents, and Keith lost his only mother. Our lives were bleak but when our children visited I knew our lives were worth it.

That's all I wanted. To be happy with someone I loved until my last living day.

~~~

OMG, Thank you guys so much for reading my humble story. I know that this little part was like, where is the rest of it. But I didn't know how else to end the wonderful story. And thank you guys for reading my story. I know that this book was NOT very good. But this book was like the 2nd book I ever made. So this was like a rough draft. But my newer books will be MUCH better I promise.

But again thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my story.

-NinjaSharpshooter