-I'm Sorry Pt.2-

Keith's POV

       I look around the room. There were 20 men in here with me. They were all looking at me like I was an endangerment to them. I sigh. There was no way I could get out of this.

"What do you want," I say as I look Sendack straight in the eye.

Sendack just grinned at me. I look around the room. All of the men were dressed in black. But all of them had blue cloth wrapped around their left arm. All of their hands behind their backs.

It must be pretty important to have 20 guards in the room to watch me. I chuckle at that.

"What is so funny," said Sendak as he was grinning at me.

"Nothing," I say as I grin to myself.

"Now, what I need you to do is be silent," he said, all of the guards looked at him.

That can't be good I say as I was looking at Sendak. I quickly start to look around the room to try and find an exit. But I have no luck.

"Is that all you need me to do," I say as my adrenaline was starting to go crazy.

"Yes, and one other thing," said Sendak as he approached me.

"Tell your dad I said hi," He said before he punched me in the face. I suck in my breath. My right cheek burned and stung.

"Ahh," I scream in pain.

"Nothing personal," said Sendak as he left the room.

All of the guards watch him leave. I gulp, once Sendak was gone, all of the men looked at me.

Why does this always happen to me? I sigh. I knew what was coming, but I had only one thing that was pulling me through all of this. Lance's smiling face after all of this. I can make him smile, I can make him happy. That was the only thing that was pulling me through. 

"So what are we going to do to him," Said one of the guards.

"I have an idea," Said one of the guards as he was approaching me.

I hold my breath. The guard raised his hand in the air. I close my eyes tight, I was ready for the impact. I feel all of the wind fly by my face.

I didn't feel anything. I slowly open my eyes. The man was cutting me loose.

Once all of the ropes were gone from my hands I stood.

"What do you want from me," I say as I look around the room.

"To fight," said the man who let me go.

He charged at me with his fist in the air.

Once the man was close to me I went to his right side and grabbed his arm and twisted it back. He screamed in pain.

He fell to the ground. I still held onto his arm. I used my foot to kick him in the face. The man fell to the ground. He was unconscious.

Then I look up and around the room

"I'm sorry Lance, I'm sorry I couldn't protect you," I say as I grab the man's sword from the ground.