-Dreams-

Lance's POV

As I tighten the hug, I can slowly feel Keith start to go limp, he must be falling asleep.

I slowly put Keith on the ground, I go on the right side of Keith, I was getting tired myself, and Keith still didn't take a bite of food.

I sigh, and turn on my back to stare at the ceiling, it is so dark in the room, but enough light from under the door to see, the things we need to see.

My eyes start to feel heavy, I close the, but looking around before I did.

~~~

"NO PLEASE, LET ME GO" I yell as I try to get out of the people escorting me down the hall. "LET ME GO" I yell harder and pull all of my body weight back to get out of their grasps.

"Haha, you think you can get out of here, but you are very wrong Prince," said one of the men who were escorting me.

I was breathing so hard. Sweat slowly going down the side of my face, "LET ME-" I started to yell again but someone interrupted me.

"Please there is no need to try and fight these men, just settle down and we won't hurt the man in red," said the man standing in all black in front of me, I couldn't see his face at all with the lighting.

Wait, did he just say-

"NO, DON'T HURT HIM" I yell once I knew they were talking about Keith.

"We, I, won't hurt him, only if you listen to us, and obey us, understand," he asked.

"I stand up and pull my arms forward for my 'escort's' arms to fall to their sides, I straighten my clothes and wait for the man to say something.

"Very good, Prince, if you will follow me, please," said the man turning away from me to walk the other way.

I followed the man for what seemed like 10 minutes, the halls were dark, I heard a few unholy screams and rats running around the floors, I was still following him until we came to a door on our right.

The man gestured a hand out to tell me to open the door.

There was a glass wall and a man in the center of the room on the other side of the glass, his head was bowed, he must be knocked out. Then I saw the man start to move, his head came up slowly for my heart to stop.

Keith...

He looked different. He was older. Much older, he looked maybe his mid-twenties. Then there was a deep scar from his cheek then it disappears under his jaw. 

Keith started to talk but I couldn't hear him. Then Keith started to move out of the chair and grab his sword. I saw Keith start to move faster and faster with each strike of his sword. Then I saw a person with a bow and arrow. My breath caught in my throat, then a man put a hand on my shoulder, I was starting to walk forward.

Then on the side of the room, I see a door open and light licking every place in the room. I see the man dressed in black holding someone....me.