-Transmission Pt.2-

Lance's POV

      "Blue calm down," Keith said coming to my aid.

"Ahh," I scream. A huge rock hit my shoulder. I fall to the ground and cradle my arm.

"Oh my- Lance watch out!" Shouted Keith pushing me out of the way.

I touch the back of my head to see if its alright. It was. I check my arm to see a deep ruby color cover my hand. 

"Uh, Keith." Said starting to get worried.

"What?" He said turning around.

I show him my hand. His face turning pale.

A rock slide started to fall.

"We have to move!" Screamed Keith. He then ran toward Blue and Red. He got on to Red and grabbed Blue's reigns. Red started to run toward me. When Blue passed me I grabbed on to the saddle and pushed myself to get on.

I was breathing very hard. Keith didn't look tired or concerned at all. Once we got out of harm's way, we went right back in.

A group of people dropped from the sky to right in front of us. Blue and Red pulled right back to getaway. We turned to get away but more people were behind us, we were cornered.

Keith put his hand to his hip for his sword, it wasn't there. "What do you want?!" Said Keith angrily.

Fear was starting to overcome me. I can feel my heart rate go up.

I looked over to Keith to see if he was going to tell me to run or not. His face is painted with anger. His jaw clenched, his eyes were piercing at the enemy. The group of men made a path for someone to go through them.

"So sorry for the trouble, but you have something we want," said the man. He was wearing all black.

"What do we have?" Keith said still looking at the man.

I started to look around at the other men. They all had a purple ribbon on their neck.

Purple...

"KEITH, THEY'RE GALARIN SOLDERERS," I scream.

Keith looked back at me with fear. All of the men tensed.

"Get the Blue one," said the man dressed in black.

All of the men charged at me. Blue jumps on her hind legs. I hold on to her with my life. One man came at me from behind but Blue turned around to save me. All of the men started to jump at me.

One man was going to get me but Keith stopped him.

"We have to go Lance." Said Keith through his clenched teeth.

Once Keith and I saw a way to get out we took the chance. Once we were out of range, we thought we were safe, but we were wrong.

"ROCK SLIDE!"