-Break Out-

Lance's POV

        After Keith told me he liked me. My heart was beating so fast. But in a good way.

"I am going to get you out of here," said Keith as he stared into my eyes.

"You mean us, right," I ask confused.

"Ýeah," said Keith as he went over to the door and put his up to it.

"Come on," said Keith as he picked up the chair behind me and slammed it into the door.

"Don't get hur-" I tried to tell Keith to be careful, but he fell into the door.

"OW!" screeched Keith as he was holding his stomach.

"Stand back, "I say as I push Keith to the side and I work on the lock.

I had a bobby pin that was holding my jacket to the back of my shirt. I quickly take it out. I then put the bobby pin in the keyhole. I hear a single click, and I know the door is unlocked. I slowly begin to open the door putting the bobby pin in my pocket. 

I smirk at Keith who was sitting on the ground defeated. I gesture my hand to Keith to tell him to follow me. He stands and we slowly walk out of the door.

We were going through a lot of hallways, and Keith went in front of me. It seemed like he knew where he was going.

I heard laughter behind us and I turn around to see that 2 guards were coming toward us. I gasp. The men notice and charge at us.

Keith jumps in front of me and takes the men out in 2 moved, I was amazed. Even injuries he can get the job done. (Well except kick down a door.) Keith then put his finger up to his lips. I nod and continue to follow him.

We turn a corner and we find the horses. I run up to Blue and hug her.

Keith was walking up to Red and rubbing her face.

Keith gave me a nod and I opened the stable door. I get onto Blue's back. Keith did the same.

I kick Blue gently and she starts to run. Keith behind me.

We thought we were free but we were wrong. There were people out there with bow and arrows. They were shooting at us. Blue and Red start to run faster. Soon we were out of sight. I turn around and wait for Keith to catch up. Blue was always the faster runner.

'Plug your ears,' said Keith as he pulled out a controller for something. I cover Blue's ears. Then the base blew up in flames.

+++

"KEITH, LANCE," cried Allura as she ran out of the castle to meet us.

Keith and I jumped off of the back of our horses to greet my mother.

"MOM," I cried out as we hug her. I so missed my mom. She would always make me feel better.

"Lance, we thought you died, and Keith you too, your father and I had no choice but to do the D.E.N.I.A.L video. We have shown it to the entire kingdom," she said as she let go of the hug.

Keith and I just burst out laughing.