Chapter:1

I finished with everything and watched my grandpa perform out in the ring. I laughed at his antics. Fresh out of high school and wishing he'd turn the job over to me. He stepped out asking me if I'd step in while he had to rest. I nodded going in. "Flint you've got to retire. Having your oldest niece going in for you will bite ya one day." I laughed. "The whole family's been trying." I said as I stood out of the way of the bucking bulls. I'm more of an entertainer than anything.

I was dressed just like my uncle make up and all. Once I saw the bull coming for me I jumped up on the fence. I then sat over on the bar watching the replay. The ride was Rhett Jenkins. I got down ready for the next ride. After a few times it was more or less a break. I entertained the crowd with a new bit I came up with, well got the idea from other rodeos. I had a card table sat out in the arena with chairs around it.

I honestly wanted to see who was brave enough to come out here. "Now I'm sure several of you people have heard of bull poker." The crowd cheered. "I'm giving six people the chance to come and sit out here with two of the bull riders and see if they can beat these two." I said. I went up into the stands and picked my six before going up to the chutes and picking two of the bull riders. They honestly didn't look too happy.

"Your seriously doing this Michelle." "I'm seriously doing it. Even with a bull." I said. They all were seated around the table with a vest on for safety. "Are you folks ready for this?" I asked. The crowd cheered. I had them turn the bull loose. He went straight for the table. "This ain't no PBR bucking bull. That's an authentic Mexican fighting bull."

The bull fighters were going round and round the table. The bull knocked a chair over. "You lose your chair your out." I said. He went back to his seat quickly. A few more lost their chair before it was just four left. The two bull riders and two from the crowd. "Who's betting on these two men from the crowd?" I asked. The crowd cheered. "Who's betting on the two bull riders?" I asked. The guys behind the chutes cheered.

Then the bull took out two chairs. One a bull rider and the other a person from the crowd. The six participants got a tee shirt for participating. After the night was over I changed out of my clothes and found someplace to eat that was still open. Mom and dad came to try and convince Flint to let me take over since he's almost eighty years old. I went outside and got into my ford truck. I let the heater warm the truck up before I went to eat.

I got there and it was almost dead. I ordered and sat down and a table with my drink waiting on my food. I looked across the room glancing at this man that kept staring at me and wouldn't stop. The number for my food was called. I went up and got it. I sat back down and continued to glance over at him until he got up and came over. And I'm not talking twenty year old good looking hot guy, I'm talking late forties ugly stalker guy.

He came right up and was about to sit down when a whole bunch of young guys walked in. The guys I work with. One walked right up to the table and asked if there was a problem. I kept my head down away from the scene. "No. I'm just talking to my daughter." The pig said. "Your not her father. My dad has been friends with him since they met twenty years ago. Your too old to be her father and don't you dare say she's your granddaughter either because all of those guys standing over there know that is an absolute lie. So you better leave or mind your own business and leave her alone." He told the guy.

The pig lifted both hands and went back over to his table. One of the guys had already ordered his food and was coming over. I watched as the guy came and sat across from me before one by one they all sat around me. The one that defended me came over and sat down beside me as the numbers were being called. I finished eating quietly before he let me out. I threw my trash away and went out to my truck. I kept an eye out for that pig and listened for anything.

Once at my truck I pulled the key fob out and unlocked it. "Nice of your boyfriend and his buddies to sit around you trying to protect you." The pig said. I grabbed my stun gun from the door just as he laid a hand on me. I zapped him before getting into my truck and starting it. I put it in drive and almost hit him with the tail end. "Holy freaking cow. That just happened." I muttered.

I had it back in the door and ready for another go of that pig follows. I got to the motel I was staying at and got out. I pulled my room key out and swiped it in the door before hearing a voice. I turned around seeing R.J. Mauney walking up to me. "You alright?" He asked. "Yeah." I answered. "Just making sure because that guy could have kidnapped you and we'd all be witnesses." He said. "Thank you. I appreciate what you guys did making sure that I was safe." I said. "No problem." He said.

Before he left he asked, "So a bunch of us are going for breakfast in the morning would you like to join us?" He asked. "Yeah. I've got time before I have to get to Oklahoma City." I told him. He nodded before walking back the way he came. I went into my room and closed the door behind locking it and drawing the curtains.