Chapter:2

I got up and dressed before seeing a bunch of the guys. One sent me a text saying where breakfast was. I got into my truck and was put right in the middle of two of them. I easily got there before them. I got a parking spot up close and got out. They all followed. I went in amongst them. One said how many there were and went ahead with a small gathering room. We were all sat at a table in a room where we didn't have to worry about what children would hear.

"Got anything planned for the next two nights?" Mike Lee's grandson, Xavier, said. "No. But you boys better watch it. If you guys don't want to be center ring for entertaining the crowd between rounds..." "In other words part of the reason the crowd is laughing." Alex said. "Hey. I'll be good." Noah said. "You better or it will be your butt in that ring, possibly chased by a bull." Zach said.

After I finished eating I told them all I'd see them in Oklahoma and left. Now they're probably going to be talking about all of the girls they screwed while back at home. I got to my truck when my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID seeing it was my boyfriend. He's just been putting me down mentally and won't stop. I answered getting the same first words he'd always say to me.

"Yeah. I know." I said. "Then if you know then why are you not home?" He asked. "I'm at work. I don't know when I'll be home. I told you, you could come to any event to see me." I said. "If I'm going to go to any event. You'll be getting me the ticket to go and it's going to be one of those best seat tickets. Understand?" He asked. "Yeah." I said before he said what he usually does at the end of a phone call and hung up.

I leaned back against the door. Son of a. I got in and hit the road. I went all the way to Oklahoma City before I was more calm. Least he's too busy to actually come hurt me in person. I should have just pulled the phone away from my ear before he started putting me down again. I can't seem to get away from him fast enough to save myself.

~~~~~~~~~~

I got a shower drowning out all of the sounds of my sobs. I still can't get away from what he's doing. I've got to find someone crazier than me to take this job over so I may do something more. This summer I'll be rodeoing with my cousin and traveling the country for money. Calgary already booked me for the entertainment. I don't know how many of those guys will be there, I know he'll be there.

I let the water go cold before I got out and dried off. I wrapped the towel around me before going into the bed area. "Nice to know my cousin has decency." I jump when I heard him. "How did you get a key to the room?" I asked him. "Same last name as you Rasmussen. Mom made the same mistake with me as you." He said standing up.

"Could you at least let me dress?" I asked. "Yeah. I've been waiting to shower." He said. He got his clothes and went to shower. I got dressed before grabbing my key and going down and out going to the Chesapeake Energy arena. I went in and went to get dressed. The guys were sitting around goofing off. "Evening Mickey." Andrew Newson said. I acknowledged them and got into my gear. Of course I have to wear a protective vest because I'm still out in the ring with the bulls.

I finished dressing and went out into the locker room. "So what's planned for tonight?" Kimsey asked. "I honestly don't know." I said. "I've got an idea." My cousin said appearing in the door. "Well I need it." I told him. "You my dear cousin may go and continue your barrel racing and breakaway roping career while I take over Flint's job." He said. "Show me how then tonight." I said.

"Of course. Cooper tires already gave me the jersey for the night." He said. I shrugged. He got out in the ring and did the job better than I could. He came out afterwards and spotted me. "Did good. I'll let ya have my job. And I get to go rodeo." I told him. "Hey. I've always wanted to rodeo." He said. "Yeah. Have fun." I said before going to change. I went out with my stuff and went out to my truck.

"Well that was quite the performance." I nearly jumped at his voice. He pressed me against the truck telling me things that he hates about me. "Oh. So your going to cry now?" He asked. "I'd wipe them away and get in before any of your buddies see you like this." He said before disappearing. I was going to leave tonight. I'm going straight to get my horses and finding the closest rodeo. Which will be in Houston. I can take my time too.

Might stop to see my dad's parents for a week before getting there.