Chapter:15

A year later

I quickly finished brushing the horses down. RJ decided to take a year off from PBR to rodeo with me. He never did stop bull riding though. One thing though was that he had box and season tickets to the events near us at the time if we weren't busy. Well, we had family passes because Dallas was bull riding with PBR and RJ was allowing his brother fame over him. I had lifetime passes because of Gage my idiot cousin. We were in a hotel room horsing around before going to watch Dallas in finals.

It didn't take long before we had to get ready. I had on something casual and a pair of worn boots on. He dressed a bit more fancier than I did. "How bout this instead of that shirt?" He asked holding up a long sleeve blouse. "If you don't think we'll be over dressed." I said. "I don't think so." He said. I changed the shirts before pulling my coat on.

He let me take his arm leading the way downstairs. His parents, Belle and her husband along with their two year old, and Alaina with her daughter and a boy that made JB hold a scowl. We then went to the T&M center to catch our seats. RJ gave me my seat pass. He sat down next to me with an arm around the back of the chair. His hand rubbed my shoulder. "Something on your mind?" I asked him. "Yeah." He said. "Wanna tell me?" I asked.

"You'll see." He said before kissing my cheek. I shook my head. "Your daddy said it was fine. That's all I'm going to say." I reached over and took his hand off his lap. He pulled my hand in his up to his lips. I rested my head on his shoulder. He kissed my forehead. When Gage went out in the middle of the ring he put out the kiss cam. Something new in the past year. RJ moved his arm from behind me. I thought that was odd as we were watching the other couples kissing.

Then it showed RJ and I, but it was RJ on one knee. I turned to look at him. "I've never met another girl like you. Your the craziest and most beautiful girl I know. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?" He asked holding out a diamond ring. I nodded before kissing him. He picked me up depending the kiss. "One more step cute baby." He said before sitting down with me on his lap. I kissed him again.

"So, how does before Christmas sound?" He asked. "As quickly as you can pull it off." I said. He kissed me. Who knows how fast he can pull that off. At the end of the night he was already looking for a house for us. "Are you seriously looking for a house for the both of us?" I asked him. "Yeah. Found a town halfway between both of our families." He said showing me. "Glenwood, Iowa?" I asked. "Seventeen hours both ways." He said. I looked at him like he was crazy.

"We'd have to sacrifice thirty minutes to thirty two hours between whoever's family we live closer to." He said. I nodded. "As long as we have a place to keep four horses and who knows how many kids." I said hugging him from behind. "You know, if it can be pulled off in less than six weeks," "No babies until after you marry me." I told him. "Yes ma'am." He said. "Could I shower with my fiancée?"

"Depends on how fast you can get off your phone and in there." I told him as I went into the bathroom. I was nearly naked when my underwear were taken off as I unclasped my bra. He picked me up pressing me against the wall. His hands brushing my scarred thighs. "Don't worry baby. No one will take you from me." He said as he brushed his thumb along my left thigh.

He kissed me before setting me down. I let him scrub my body and run his fingers through my hair while it was being washed. He brushed his hands along my belly. I sighed leaning back against him. He kissed and sucked on my neck as his thumbs brushed my belly button. I could tell he was loving being with me. I loved being with him. We didn't have to say we loved each other. It was an overused word anyway.

We both knew life was just starting another chapter.