Chapter:8

I woke up to easy breathing on my neck. I turned my head slightly seeing RJ behind me. He had his arms wrapped around my middle and his head on my shoulder. I grabbed my phone deleting that guy's number and blocking it. I then felt my stomach being rubbed. I looked back seeing RJ looking softly at me. "Morning cutie." He said kissing my cheek. He let me roll over and pulled me to him.

"How did you sleep?" He asked. "Ok." I answered. He kissed my cheek once more. "Come on and get dressed. It'll be a little bit before we reach my house." He said. He kissed me again before getting up. I grabbed the sweats and a tee shirt in the floor before throwing them on along with a pair of flip flops. I went to the truck after R.J. locked the trailer. I got in letting him drive.

I fell asleep against him still stress from the weekend. He nudged me waking me up. "We're here. You slept the whole way cutie." He said. I looked around. "How fast were you driving and how long did it take?" I asked. "The speed limit and just bout fifteen hours." He answered. "I slept nearly fifteen hours?" I asked. "It was due to you being so stressed out from what that guy was doing to you." He said.

He got out along with me. I got my horses out with him taking one leading the way into the barn. I seriously wanted to sleep more. He yawned as he led Dexter into a stall. I led Drags into the stall next to that one. He shook and rubbed against the wood. I unclipped the lead and closed the door before following R.J. into the house. He picked me up and carried me to his room.

He laid me down on the bed kissing my cheek. I curled up to him. "Are you still tired cutie?" He asked. I nodded. He pulled me directly to him. "Dallas may bother you a bit, but he's no harm as long as he knows I'm around." He said wrapping his arms tightly around me. I was able to put a leg over his before one of his hands cupped my bottom holding me against his hip. When we fell asleep we didn't wake up until there was a bang downstairs.

I rolled over as he reached over to grab his phone. "Looks like we accidentally slept till noon. I bet my parents peeked in this morning seeing us both out and still dressed." He said. I sat up sleepily. "I'll make us breakfast if you'll get changed real quick. I know your wanting to practice for the rodeo this weekend." He said. I nodded yawning.

"Come on." He said getting up and stretching. His back muscles flexed under the shirt. I got up out of the bed as he left the room. I found my bag and got changed into a pair of shorts before changing my mind. "Please don't." I turned around seeing R.J. standing there. "Why?" I asked. "Because you're too beautiful to hide it. You won't be needing makeup for it either. All week I want you to be wearing shorts. Not for my enjoyment, but for you to become comfortable wearing them." He said coming over.

He took the pair of jeans from my hand and threw them into the bag. He picked me up one arms resting below my bottom while one hand ran along my thigh. "Please don't hide it." He said. I nodded as I laid my head on his shoulder. "Change shirts and I'll have our breakfast warm." He said before setting me down.

R.J.

It was hard seeing her want to cover up from what that man made her do. I wouldn't even call him a man now. They'll fade, but she'll remember they're still there and would try to reopen them and make them noticeable again. I honestly want to be the one that can be there for her and be the rock she needs to not cut or harm herself. I warmed our breakfast up after finding the note from my mom that it was in the microwave.

Padded steps on the stairs made me look up to see her holding her boots. She set them down next to mine and came over to see what was to eat. I dished some food onto a plate for her and handed it to her. "What are you going to work on first?" I asked her trying to clear the tension I knew was floating around. "Maybe roping." I said. "And which one is one that?" I asked.

Michelle

"That would be Drags." I answered. "I'd really like to see up close how well he is at roping." R.J. told me. I nodded. "Maybe today." I told him. "Think I can travel with you this summer?" He asked. I nodded. "Yeah." I said. "Would you mind if I team roped with you?" He asked. "No." I said shaking my head. "Not at all." He nodded and finished eating as I did. He went out with me to the barn to saddle the horses.

The rest of the day we didn't see any of his family and just rode around practicing until a truck pulled in. His parents got out asking where the twins were before R.J. answered with an I don't know. We then went in, brushed the horses down before feeding, watering and cleaning the stalls for the night.