Epilogue

I sat there with our four year old son, two year old son, and three month old daughter. We still rodeo, an will until we can't anymore. I'm not homeschooling the kids because it's too much trouble. Both RJ and I have thought it through and are just going to rodeo during the summer. He's decided against going back to the PBR and letting his brother have all of the glory. Alaina got married to a man that absolutely adores her daughter.

We've had no more trouble with that ex of mine, considering he's spending a twenty five year sentence in prison with no parole after they had me testify at his court date. I told them all about how he verbally abused me. Chances are he's not going to be able to get to any of us. It's the PBR opener in NYC and we're watching Dallas ride. RJ came back with food. His parents sitting behind us. I had our daughter on my lap with ear protection on.

Beforehand Gage came up to see me before going to the arena. He's got a two year old himself and the little boy sure is cute. We watched as Dallas got into the chute and up on the rope. Both RJ and JB were yelling at him to watch certain things. I chuckled our baby girl squirming against me. I jumped to my feet as the buzzer rang. I held onto our daughter as to not drop her. RJ had both boys up to look. Dallas pounded on his chest before pointing to his brother and nephews. We'll see him afterwards.

I can definitely say life is at its best when you've got one of the best families. Two sons, one daughter, an amazing husband, his parents, mine, and no one else. My grandpa passed with the greatest hope that Gage's boy would make him quit. It was right after our daughter came.