Chapter:13

I was trying so hard not to harm myself without RJ around. I went a different way than him after Tulsa. My ex was caught by security and turned over to the police. I couldn't help but feel like I wanted to hurt myself. I was currently at a gas station on my way to the next PBR event with an empty trailer after dropping RJ's two off at his house and my two off at my grandparents. I felt numb from everything except alcohol and drugs.

Those two things along with cigarettes are the things I'll never touch. A knock came to the door. I looked out before unlocking and opening the door. "Need a travel buddy?" My cousin asked. "Would probably keep me from doing something I shouldn't." I said. "I know who you should then." He said before running off. I closed the door and went over to the fridge looking in it. I grabbed a water downing most of it before putting it back. All I could see was blur.

Two arms wrapped around me. "Breathe baby. Just breathe." I tried. Tears just started falling in pools. I knew exactly who it was holding me. "I got ya." He said starting to walk backwards. I let him pull me along until I was sitting on his lap on the couch. He kissed my face right under my eyes. His arms held me tight. My head rested on his shoulder. "Feel better?" He asked. I nodded. "He's not going to get you. They've gathered up too much evidence that he's going to be put away for years." He said quietly.

I moved to straddle his lap. His arms were kept on me pulling me even closer. I wrapped my arms around his neck resting my head on his opposite shoulder. His lips found my neck nipping, kissing and sucking lightly on the skin. I sighed tilting my head to give him more access to it. He sat up more becoming a bit more rough. I finally pulled back just enough to capture his lips with mine. I let it slide as he deepened it.

I moved my hands down to his belt. He let me undo it and his jeans. He went down to mine easily getting in. His hands slid down the back onto my bottom. I stood up on my knees to let him shove them farther down. I finally stood up letting him take them off. I sat back down on his lap. He was about to take himself out when he stopped himself. "I honestly want to do it with you, I. I don't know how comfortable you are with this." He said.

I kissed him. "We can go slow." I said quietly. "No actual sex yet?" He asked. I nodded. "Lay your head back on me." He said. I did so feeling his fingers between my legs. I jumped a bit as he gently moved his fingers along my cloth covered center. I settled, letting him continue. His bare fingers brushed there. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt a finger enter. I took a deep breath as he slowly continued. He kissed my cheek and temple.

I could feel him hardening under me. I squirmed. He stopped. "That's enough for now then." He said. "I'm fine." I told him. "How fine?" He asked. I kissed him while pulling him out and gripping him tightly. He groaned as I made him harder. He had to let go of me to grip the back of the couch. His heavy breathing and how much he was just trying to thrust was enough to see how long he had been patient in waiting to just do it. I leaned in still holding onto him.

"Do you want to do it?" I asked. "Not unless your ready. When your ready is when we'll do it." He rasped. I kissed him as I ran my thumb along the tip. He pulled back before looking at me square in the eyes. "Do you want to finish this now or later there's two more days until I have to be there." He said. I gently scraped along the tip with my nail. He sighed. "What do you think?" I asked him. "Shower or bed?" He asked. "I'll meet you there." I said before standing and walking into the bathroom.

Two hands found the hem of my shirt and lifted it over my head. I didn't even get to the clasp before my bra was falling to the ground along with my underwear. I took my socks off before stepping in. Few seconds later he had me pressed against the wall of it his length rubbing against my center. His finger plunged in while I grabbed ahold of him. I let him rock into me before feeling the urge of wanting him in me. "What are you wanting?" He asked.

"You." I told him before I connected my lips to his. "I don't know if there are any in here." He said. I knew exactly what he meant. He doesn't want to get me pregnant before even marrying me. Not like the accident between his parents because that accident is right here. Then his sister's mishap. I kissed him a few times as he let me push him back against the other wall. I kept his length where it was before making him so comfortable with my hands before doing something I never thought I would.

When he realized what I was doing his fingers ran through my hair as he encouraged me to keep going. He slightly bent at the knees allowing me more access. A salty liquid filled my mouth as he almost fell to his knees. He gently gripped my hair pulling me off. He sat down in front of me wanting me to sit between his legs. I complied as he held me to him. I've never done that to any man. He kissed my temple as his hands covered my area. "Your going to drive me crazy aren't ya?" He asked. "Thought I already was." I told him.

His fingers entered once more, this time nonstop until I went over the edge.