Chapter:11

I watched from a distance as R.J. got into the chute with a massive bull. This wasn't a PBR bull but he was still rank. I could tell he was ready when he nodded. Rides left handed like his father to keep his writing hand it good condition. I sat on top of Drags after my roping run. As soon as R.J. was off he bolted for the side. Two more weeks until Tulsa. We were in Calgary for the stampede and rodeo.

He came over to me and rubbed my lower leg. "Do you want to go back to the trailer?" I asked him. "Do you cutie?" He asked. "Only you do." I told him. "You asked." He whispered placing his forearms on my thigh near my hips. I turned Drags and started heading to the trailer. R.J. followed trying to keep up with me. Once I had dismounted he had me wrapped in his arms and between his legs as he was bent over me. "You should have answered with a yes cutie." He said before kissing me. He let me go and grabbed Drags' reins.

We both unsaddled him before going in. He trapped me against the closed door kissing me. His chaps and vest still on. I unzipped his vest and got it off of him before he held me in place with his hips. I could feel the bulge in his jeans pressing deeper into me. He messed with my belt before undoing it. I unbuckled his chaps and belt before trying to unfasten his jeans. He removed my hands doing it for me.

He was able to get my jeans off before starting slowly on my shirt kissing me slowly. He was definitely several inches taller and more leg than torso. A knock made him peek out before he put me behind him. He fixed the front of his pants before barely opening the door. "No she's not available. No. Her boyfriend wouldn't like it very much." He said. Then slammed the door. He took his pants off before picking me back up making sure to press the bulge deeper into my center. The only thing separating us from that is our underwear.

"Do you want to or wait until you have my last name?" He asked. "You better wait." I told him as he removed my shirt and tank top. I got his shirt off in no time. I could tell he was wanting to take my bra off to feel my bare chest against his. I unclasped it letting it come off. He kissed down to the swells and back up. I ground my hips into his. "Don't do that cutie." He warned. His fingers brushed against my core between himself and me.

I moaned as he continued to rub into me. I knew this was too much like dry humping. "We can't do this." I told him. He stopped before setting me down. He kissed me lightly trying to calm down from that. "Sorry cutie. I got carried away. I don't know how much longer I can honestly control myself." He said holding me against him. "Go into the bathroom and take care of it then we can curl up with a movie." I told him.

"I want you to take care of it." He said before taking me with him. He let himself out letting me put my hands on him. He groaned trying to pull me closer to him. I could tell he was about to come. He stopped me then doing it himself. He groaned once more before sighing. "That's not going to work either." He said before we both were laying on the couch together. His button down shirt on me. His arm around my waist and hand over my area.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You better stop." I told him laughing as he tickled me. He had me pinned on the couch with his underwear covered groin buried in my center. "You. Need. To. Get. Ready." I said before rolling him off, him taking me with him. I was now straddling him, right on top of the bulge. He was groaning aloud from the pain. "I hope that was not a groin injury." He groaned out. "I don't think you want a massage for that." I told him standing up. I was able to pull a pair of jeans on before a knock came to the door.

I peeked out before pulling a shirt on. "Your dad is here. You better be dressed in less than a minute." I told him quietly.