That Gilbert Girl

My name is Gemma Gilbert, or as many like to call me, GG. Don't get me wrong, I love my name, but the only reason I'll end up hearing my full name, is because I'm in deep trouble. Like always, I cause trouble, and my parents decided to send me to a 'behavioral boot camp' in Michigan State.

Everything was turning upside down for me when they did, but everything went worse after I received some terrible news.

My parents had passed away.

I thought instantly about my brother, and sister, I thought the worst.

I was relieved to find out they were alright, but brought down when the camp did not let me leave until my year was completed. So I did, I waited, and waited, and when the year came 'round, I was ecstatic to finally be with Aunt Jenna, Jeremy, and Elena. I just wanted to be with them so badly, but I couldn't, no, someone had paid for an extra year, and they wouldn't allow me to call home.

After five months of being there, I came up with a plan to escape, but with no money, or any funds, I had to stay the year. Fortunately for me, nobody paid for a third year, and I was free. In the year I was there, I was able to get a job within the camp, and got paid 5$ an hour, and I accumulated enough for a transport back home. Also, some gambling was made within, and let's just say many people got left without money in there...I mean, I have enough for a year, sort of. Now I just want to go back home, I want to feel safe again. There's only one place where I feel like that.

Mystic Falls.

Oh how I missed the sweet smell of flowers in spring, and chipper wood in the winter. When I got back I thought I'd be greeted by my family hugging me, and telling me how sorry they felt, or how much Aunt Jenna missed me, and loved all of us, but instead I was met by an unwelcoming sister, and unwelcoming setting.

Just when I thought nothing else could go wrong, my whole world seemed to just take a dump on me, and make it worse...

_________________

New story because sadly UB is near its ending. :( but, on the good side, I'll keep this one to its plot, and not drift off. :)

But it's not going to follow TVD's plot, just same deaths, and what not.

So enjoy.

I'll update the prologue following this one.

(All rights to Julie Plec, and staff.)