Chapter 23

A/N: New cover. Do you like? I love it!

I would honestly love it if you guys let me know your thoughts on the story more. Some of you do that so thank you! You're awesomeee!

"Please, turn them on while you still can," Elijah pleads.

I shake my head, and say, "no, I don't want to be weak. I don't want to feel the heartbreak you left me with."

"Gemma, this can kill you if you don't control it. Kol, what did you do?" Elijah growled at Kol, and I growled too. "He had nothing to do with this Elijah. I turned them off, leave him be."

I saw Kol smirk at his older brother, but Elijah didn't acknowledge him as he was staring at me. His eyes penetrated mine, and made me glare right at him.

"Please stop staring at me," I said crossing my arms.

"Gemma, do you see what you have done to yourself? We need you to get your emotions back, it can be the death of you. You'll be even more hungry now, and you might end up hurting someone you care for."

I stared at him in disbelief and said, "I don't care."

He seemed almost deliberately shocked at my response, and tried to take a step towards. I stepped back.

"What are you doing?"

"Gemma, you must get help."

I scoffed at his response, and walk to Kol.

"Thanks Kol."

He nodded, and I believe he was caught off guard when I suddenly pressed my lips on his, yet he kissed back. I backed off the kiss, and he smirked.

I turned Elijah, "you've never realized what you've lost until it's gone, the most cliche of lines, but true. See you Kol."

I flashed out of the mansion, and stopped until I was near downtown. Goodness, it's been such a long week, yet I can't find anything to do. Bummer. I feel like drinking, hopefully Damon will be at the Mystic Grill, I feel he'd be more of better company. I find myself soon entering the Grill, smiling when I catch Damon sitting at the bar. I quickly stroll over, and take a seat next to his.

"Hey," I say wanting to not freak him out.

He turns and says, "fancy seeing you here, Wildfire."

I groan at the name. "Damon, let's go."

He sets his drink down, and turns with a confused look to me. "Where?"

I nearly smirk and lean in whispering in his ear, "you can take me anywhere as long as there's a bed...or a wall."

I back away and smile. "You want to have sex?"

He says it so bluntly and I makes me want to just drag him out of Grill, which I do.

"Let's just go."

I pull his arm, leaving behind his drink. When we're outside I'm pressed against the wall and his lips are feverishly on my neck and lips.

"Damon, not right here," I say through gasps.

"You're right. Let's take this to my bedroom."

I nod while pressing my fangs lightly on his neck. If he only knew.

*****

I wake up in Damon's room, the sun shining brightly through the curtains. If I hadn't have received the gift soon after I turned, I would of been ashes to ashes. A slow and painful death.