Less Wild

(Amy's POV)

I giggled at how funny Sonic is for acting like a dog. Its too adorable but I don't want him to act too much like a domesticated dog, "Amy, can I please act normal?" Sonic was getting fed for being like a dog.

"Of course, Sonic" I said, "But how do you feel between wild and domesticated?" I asked him.

Sonic was lost at words for what to say but he came up with his answer, "It feels strange" He said.

"And?" I wanted to hear more.

"And I feel less beastie" Sonic said.

"I see. And you're shifting your wild instincts to normal instincts. It's gonna take time to improve but I believe in you" I said to him.

"Yeah, and I certainly won't be like my great grandfather" Sonic said.

"I'm sure you won't be like him, Sonic" I said.

"I hope I won't be like him. And still don't know if I can show myself in town" Sonic said.

I thought for a moment to find a solution, "We'll figure something out, Sonic" I said.

"Okay Amy. And any ideas for now?" He wondered.

"We'll think of something. Now we just gotta head back to my house" I said.

"Okay. Say, can you check my wounds please?" Sonic asked me.

"Very well" I nodded.

-

We got to my room and I remove Sonic's bandages carefully. I see his claw marks were healed a little on his chest. His arm looks perfectly healed so I think his arm doesn't need the bandages. But his chest still needs to be wrapped in bandages.

Oh, shit! I can't stop looking at his abs! Why does this always happen to women?! Every stupid damn time, women fall in a trance by looking at sexy muscular men. I hate it when that happens! I really do!

"Well....Your arm is perfectly healed but you still need the bandages on your chest" I stammered a little and sat next to him.

"Right, well if I was still attacked by that bear I would be dead" Sonic said.

"But you could outsmart the bear too by using your speed" I said to him.

"True but when bears stand on their two legs like a human, they're very tall. And their paws are very strong" He said to me.

"I know. But polar bears are probably more dangerous than brown bears as they are bigger" I said.

"Yup, here there are grizzly bears, cougars, and wolves" Sonic said.

"Yeah, but they're not always this savage every time. Some can be friendly but some are not. It's about what they believe" I said.

"Yeah, seeing is believing" Sonic said.

"Mmmhmm" I nodded and laid on the bed with my hands behind my head. Sonic came over to me and laid right next to me.

(Sonic's POV)

I laid right next to her to have our moment time. Not in a....romantic way but as friends. I mean I know she doesn't have romantic feelings for me but she does care about me. And I care about her as a friend. After all she saved me and helps me back to health. I usually thought that mothers do all the caring but I realized that most females can show care and help out. I'm a male but I don't know what males do in life. I often heard that males are abusive but I don't know if it is due to being tough or something, though I'm a gentle male.