Poacher

Fang the Sniper belongs to (c) Archie comics.

-----------------------

(Sonic's POV)

I tried most of the outfits and it was okay for my first time. Some were uncomfortable but some were okay. Right now I guess Amy will show me the town. There was one thing I forgot to tell her about. The new moon can turn me into a hedgehog but it always happens for one day when the phase of the moon is black like a new moon. I need to tell her right now.

"Uh, Ames?" I said.

"Yeah?" Amy turned around to look at me.

"I forgot to mention something. Whenever there's a new moon, I turn into a hedgehog. But....it only happens one day when the moon is black like the phase of the new moon" I told her.

"Nice. The new moon is in a few days. I can't wait to see what you look like as a hedgehog" Amy said.

"Yeah, but I don't have that ability to turn myself into a mobian hedgehog. Only the new moon does that for me; same way how the full moon turns me into a wolf. And it's always temporary" I said.

"Don't worry, Sonic. Life can be tough for us. But we find ways to get through it. It's like kids that don't wanna grow up but they gotta face it. And I know your life is tough but you're still yourself on the inside. Everyone isn't perfect at everything but they still try hard. And you're still trying hard to be like normal people" Amy explained to me with comfort.

"Yeah, you're right Amy. The more I act like myself, the beast in me loses the grip on wild life" I said.

"Exactly. Being yourself is your good side. The beast within you is like your bad side. And you only listen to your good side" Amy said in an example.

"Yup. Now let's go outside" I suggested. The new moon is in a few days I think but I hope I'm not too ridiculous as a hedgehog. I still remember what I look like as a hedgehog but I never had anyone notice me like this.

Right now, Amy and I headed to the hills. And there we saw the deer roaming around. I gasped at this because whenever I see a deer I go into predator mode. Don't lose control! Don't lose control! I think happy thoughts, "Uhh....the deer.....they're wonderful" I said while trying to control my growl.

Amy looks at me in worry and held onto me, "Easy now, Sonic. Easy"

I calmed down and my tail wagged again. Oh, god. Every time my tail wags I get too happy. I'll never understand my tail.

"There, there, Sonic" Amy said sweetly to me. Now I don't focus on chasing the deer.

"Wanna play tag?" Amy asked.

"Eh, sure" I shrugged.

Amy giggled and started to run, "Come and get me!" She playfully said and I understood that I have to chase her. Not like a predator chasing prey. In a playful way of fun.

"I'm coming for you!" I playfully shouted and ran faster. Eventually, I manage to tag her, "Tag! You're it!" I ran from her.

"Now I'm gonna catch you!" Amy ran after me.

"We'll see about that!" I chuckled.

"Tag!" But she managed to tag me and I began to chase her again.

(Amy's POV)

While having fun of playing a game of tag, we took a break and sat on top of the hill, "Having fun, Sonikku?" I asked him. I hope he likes the nickname I gave him.

"Sonikku? I like that" Sonic smiled at this.

"Yeah, that's because you called me Ames" I reminded him.