Fishing

Jules belongs to (c) Archie/IDW.

I don't own Justice League.

------------------------------

(Sonic's POV)

That morning when the new moon came out, I was turned into a normal mobian hedgehog again. Amy thought of spending some time with me at the movie theaters to see the movie Justice League. I accepted because it's been a month since the last time I went to the city with her as a hedgehog, "I'm so excited to see the movie, Sonic. I hope it's better than that garbage movie Batman vs. Superman" Amy said.

"How was it garbage?" I asked her.

"The actor that played as Lex Luther didn't look good. But I kinda liked the scene where Wonder Woman appeared" She said.

"Okay then. Well, I suppose they have done it better this time" I said, heading to the cinema with Amy. As we got inside I smell popcorn.

"I'll buy us large popcorn and two drinks, Sonic" Amy said, heading to buy snacks. I looked around seeing several movie posters; some were upcoming ones or ones that is airing so far. Comedy might be something for me.

"See something interesting?" Amy asked while carrying the tickets and snacks.

"Yeah. Now let's go see the movie" I said to her.

While watching the movie, I laughed at some parts of Flash. His speed is almost like mine. Even Amy thought these parts were funny. Soon, we saw the part where Superman is resurrected but doesn't remember who he is and starts to attack the team. When Flash did his speed, I laughed at his shocked reaction that Superman can see him. Possibly due to his super hearing he saw Flash. Well, I hope he remembers soon. Well he seems to regain his memories when Alfred brought Lois Lane to the scene. While we watched the movie we got to the part where the heroes battle Steppenwolf and Superman joining; that fight was really incredible, "Amazing, Ames. I love this movie" I whispered to her.

"Me too" She said.

As soon as the movie was over I headed outside with her for a walk in town, "This is my first time to go watch a movie in movie theaters" I said.

"Glad to hear that. Sally and I often went to the movie theaters when we were kids during Saturdays" Amy said.

"Wow, every Saturday?" I was curious.

"Not every Saturday anyway" Amy corrected.

"I see. That movie was great. Except for the water scene" I shuddered at the scene of water.

"You couldn't help it. Besides, Aquaman has water powers and telepathy with sea creatures" Amy said.

"Yeah. But I am surprised that Flash burns calories really fast" I chuckled.

"Like he can devour lots of food and then just burn calories" Amy said.

"Yup, I can burn calories too by doing some running and jogging" I smirked.

"Yes you do. But you got your limits. Also, how do you keep your lunch down whenever you run too fast?" Amy said.

"It depends" I shrugged.

"Well, I better not know" Amy said.

"Right. So what's next?" I wondered.

"Let's go find your father and grandfather in the woods" Amy said.

"All right then" I agreed and headed to the woods with her. It's still day time and it's somewhat safe to walk in the woods. I just hope we'll find them soon. I got their scent after all.