5

---Shyama's POV-- 

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" I heard my sister yell. 

"I'm up!" I complained. 

"Okay, now get off the bed. There are going to be people here to see you today. Who knows, this guy can be your future husband!" She said.

"Shut up!" I said. 

I went to get ready.  

I wore a casual outfit, because I wanted to help around the house before I switched into a suit. 

I heard the doorbell ring and went to get it. Of course, I assumed it was someone else. I wanted to crawl into a hole and die. This isn't happening. 

I invited them inside. God, please help me out. 

I ran upstairs to get ready in something better. 

I heard my parent's talking downstairs

I heard my parent's talking downstairs. Thankfully, they other side didn't say anything negative. 

I went to the kitchen and took the drinks and snacks. I made sure to get the blessing of both the parent's. 

I was told to serve them and I did. I got to the guy that was there and he said he didn't want any. 

"Would you like coffee or juice?" I asked.

He looked at me surprised. 

Why? Did I ask something wrong? 

He shook his head and I sat down. 

Both sides of parents started talking and I just kept looking down. I wish my sister didn't have to be at work and was here by my side. 

"Is there anything any of you would like to ask her?" My mom asked. 

Both parent's said no and the guy didn't even speak. 

This isn't going to work out if he won't speak to me. 

"I already know everything that you have told us," his dad said to mine. 

"But still," my dad said. 

"Nope," he replied. 

He asked the guy if we wanted to ask me anything.

"No," he said. 

Fine then. Don't talk to me, see if I care. 

"Anything you want to ask?" His dad asked me.

I shook my head. 

"Well then, should we move forward with everything?" His mother asked. 

"Of course," mom said. 

With that they got busy talking. I took a quick sneak at the guy, who was going to be my husband. Well, at least he isn't bad looking. 

Just seems like he has attitude. I will fix that.