27

Shyama's POV

I'm really upset today,because I keep saying another happy couple and I realized I'm never going to get that.

Anika's husband loves her and so does  Aaryahi's.

I'm happy for them but I'm just jealous that their husbands love them.

I had to give a speech at the recpetion and then they started their slow dance.

It was then time for the couple's to join and some guy asked me. I was so mad at everything Atif accused me of that I went with this guy instead.

 I was so mad at everything Atif accused me of that I went with this guy instead

"You look beautiful," he said.

"Thanks," I said.

"My husband tells me that all the time," I lied.

"Oh your married?" He asked.

"Yep," I said. "And if he sees us together he will murder you."

The guy looked shocked.

"Then why did you say yes?" He asked.

"Eh why not?" I asked.

The slow dance ended and he basically ran out of the hall.

I laughed to myself at that.

The reception came to an end and we went home.

Atif's POV

I still wasn't over the fact that she actually went to dance with another guy.

I waited for her to come inside and she came after 10 minutes.

"What the hell is your problem?" I asked.

"What now?" She asked.

"How dare you let another man dance with you?" I asked.

"Why do you care? Your not my husband or husband material anyways. Maybe I just wanted to feel liked one evening," she said.