Untitled Part 25

Shyam's POV

I decided to go and thank Rohan for everything that he is doing and has done.

He was lost in thought. 

"What are you thinking about?" I asked. 

"Aaryahi,"he said. 

I smiled at him.

"You miss her?" I asked. 

He nodded. 

"You have no idea how much I miss her," he said. 

"We are going to have to figure this out. But til then keep trying to make my husband jealous," I joked.

"I think he wants to kill me," he said and we laughed at that. 

I heard Atif walk in and both of us went to talk to him. I was worried about where he went because he didn't tell anyone. 

We both froze seeing who came with him. 

"Rohan," she said surprised. 

"Aaryahi," he said with the same tone and within a split second they were hugging. 

Did Atif just bring her? That was the question I had this whole time. Why? How did he know about her and Rohan? 

I went to him.

"What?" I asked him. "I mean how did you know?"

He just looked at me.

"Why did you marry me?" He asked. 

"Because you would have lost your job if I didn't," I said. 

"Come over here," he said. "I need to talk to you." 

I looked at the other two who were just lost in each other. 

"Now," he commanded and I went. 

"How much money did your parent's get when they married you to me?" He asked. 

How did he know? 

"I don't know," I said. "I just know it was a lot."

"Your parent's were planning to get your sister married to someone that she didn't want to be with for money," he said. 

That statement shocked me beyond words. 

"I didn't know anything. I went to talk to your parents about why they married you to me since I never wanted this wedding and they weren't home but she was and she told me everything," he said. 

Those words just flew away from me since I was still in shock with the first statement. 

They both walked in.

"I had a question," Aaryahi said.

"Ask," I said.

"What are we going to do if anyone finds out that I am living here?" She asked. 

I turned to Rohan. For the first time, I actually wanted to talk to him.

"You answer that," I said.

"I kind of had the same question," he said.

"Well, you both get married and then nobody can do anything. You have your sister and you have me," I said. 

They both looked at each other. 

"Then you will stay here as a married couple for a few days until I find you an apartment," I said. 

"But we would have to go shopping and invite people," he said. 

"Shopping is a yes but inviting people is a no," I said. "You can't risk it."

"Okay," they said.

"Great. Let's go shopping then," I said leaving all three of them stunned.