15

---Atif's POV---

Mithul was out of town for his honeymoon which meant that I had to do double the work. I was told that I can have someone take his spot, but I decided against it in the hopes that my hard work would pay off. 

I am seriously regretting it now, because I have what feels like a million other things to do. I currently hate my life. 

And to top it off I keep getting questions from my parent's on what I want for food at the wedding and what I want to wear at the events. That part, I kept saying whatever you want to do. I did that mostly so dad doesn't find anything out. 

There was a knock at my door and I told them to come in. I thought it would be one of my parent's or co-workers but I was surprised by who it was. I did have a meeting with another business owner but I didn't want that to him. 

"Well we meet again," he said. 

Oh God! Someone get me a replacement. I didn't want to deal with Shyama's ex again. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked. 

"Now, that is no way to speak to your future business partner," he said. 

Okay, I will kill you! 

"You know where the exit is," I said. 

"Hey, I know that you have to marry her but let's not take the anger out on the wrong person," he said. 

How do I respond to that? Ya, I was mad a bit about that but I was more mad at the person who was in front of me. 

"I'm sure I hate the right person," I said. 

Well, I guess that is how. 

"Now," he said sitting down. "Let's talk business." 

"I said this and I will tell you again that you already know where the exit is," I said. 

"Okay, let's talk something else really quick," he said. 

I looked confused at him.

"I know some girls that may come to your use when you get tired of Shyama, so we might as well be partners for your future, " he said. 

Okay, there has to be  a gun somewhere in this office. I just need to find where it is and then make it look like an accident. 

"What the hell do you think I am? I am not like you, because I know how to respect girls," I said. 

"You are going to grow tired of.." he said but I interrupted him. 

"I am going to marry her to save my job," I said. "I don't like her."

I hate myself! This is the last thing that I wanted to say, especially to him.

"But I am never going to cheat the way you did," I added to save myself. 

"I knew it. You didn't seem like the type to like someone like her," he said. 

Get him out of here! 

"Anyways, I will leave the file here," he said and grabbed the wedding card.

Damn it people! One of my parent's left that here!

"I will see you later," he said taking the card.

I took it out of his hand.

"You aren't invited," I said and pointed to the door. 

Okay, now I just to worry about him telling dad what my plan actually was. I turned back to see Shyama standing there. Sh*t, how much did she hear and is she going to tell him. 

I was going to say something but she left pissed off and I think crying. 

Sh*t! 

I put the card away and ran after her but she was gone and I saw the door to dad's office closing, like someone had walked in. 

I hate myself! And if she is in there I am going to give her hell.