13

----Atif's POV----

So apparently Mithul and Anika were getting married in 3 weeks which means I had to wait.

I couldn't meet with Shyama yesterday, so we are going to meet today.

At least I was off of work today. I went to get a ring, because I had to make her believe this marriage is going to mean something when its not.

I left to the store and chose whichever ring the person wanted to sell, of course making sure I don't spend too much.

I went from the shop to get relax

I went from the shop to get relax. We were going to meet for dinner so I still had some time.

I decided to get a casual outfit ready and then took a nap.

About three hours went by when I decided to get ready.

I texted her when I was done that I'm coming to get her.

I grabbed the ring and left.

I got to her house and honked. I didn't want to go and be a gentleman.

As soon as she walked out I was suprised. She looked better than what I was expecting.

I thought she would be casual and simple, but she looked nice.

"Hi," she said getting in.

"Hi," I said.

We didn't speak much the entire ride to the restaurant.

I chose an outdoor venue because I felt that I would be needing some fresh air tonight

I waited for her to get out of the car before going on. We walked next to each other but none of us said anything.

The waiter seated us and gave us our menus and we started looking through them.

He came back several minutes later and asked for our order. We placed them and he left. Now, back to the awkward silence.

I went on my phone really quick and looked up to see her looking at something or someone. I turned to see her eyes were following some guy.

I turned back and she still didn't notice.