17

---Shyama's PoV---

I don't know why or how these weeks passed by but they did.

We were now married. That to him meant only in front of the public.

It was getting time for the reception but he was with his friends. I went for a simple dress but added some jewelry.

He was already ready & chatting away with his friends

I know he won't care that I was ready so I just sat alone. I was missing my family so much.

His dad came and sat with me.

"Is everything okay?" He asked and I nodded.

"I know my son can be a jerk sometimes, but very very deep down he cares," he said.

I didn't know what to say.

"We should get going," he said and I nodded.

We went inside and as soon as Atif saw me walk in with his dad he looked like he can murder me any second.

We all left in a limousine.

Thankfully, he was talking to other people.

They all got out first and were introduced.  We had to wait our turn. It was finally announced and we walked inside. We took care of all the reception stuff like cake cutting, speeches and slow dance.

The dancefloor opened and the reception flew by.

We were now back at home. I knew he wouldn't want me to sleep next to him, so I took advantage of it.

He didn't want to be next to me, so if I was asleep on the bed he would have to sleep on the sofa.

I quickly changed while he was still with friends and pretended to sleep.

I heard him walk inside and kept pretending to sleep.

I didn't hear or feel anything so I opened my eyes really slow and saw him standing by my side and I quickly shut my eyes.

Thankfully, he didn't notice.

I felt him pick me up and knew I had to mess with him.

I was watching a bollywood film last night so Rohan was the 1st name that came to mind.

"Rohan," I said.

I felt him freeze for a second and then  carry on.

He was probably taking me to the sofa. He was carrying me bridal style.

"I love you Rohan," I said.

He dropped me on the sofa when I said that. Dumba*s! I could have gotten hurt.

I wanted to think he was jealous but I knew better.

I opened my eyes a little and saw him staring at me while sitting on the bed.

I have to keep messing with him.

I pretended to grab a pillow in my sleep & cuddle it.

Sorry husband but you deserve this.

"Kiss me Rohan,"I said pretending to be asleep, but I had my eyes open a tiny bit.

He was pissed now.

Ha! I win!

I carried on cuddling my pillow and fell asleep for reals.

A/n

Girl singing in video is Shyama.