9

---Shyama's PoV---

I was so hurt by everything. I lied that mom was in the hospital just so I can leave.

"How was it?" My sister asked.

I told her the truth. She deserves to know everything.

"I'm going to kill him!" She said.

"No," I said.

We both switched the topic and decided to speak about something on a lighter note.

I definetly started to feel better.

Atif's POV

After last night there was no doubt that I shouldn't wake up,because I probably don't have a job.

I heard mom yelling at me to wake-up so I finally did.

"Good morning," I said.

"Morning," she said.

She served me breakfast and I decided to go and see if I was allowed in the building.

I got ready and left.

"Why are you late?" Mithul asked.

"I thought....nevermind," I said.

"Your future wife seems really nice. I can't wait for the wedding," he said.

"Can we not talk about it?" I asked.

He nodded and we talked about work. I looked up to see dad walking by with her.

Why is she here? Is dad going to replace me with her? What the hell is going on?

I stormed out of my office.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked.

They both looked at me confused.

"You can go," he said to her.

She nodded and left.

"Now, you tell me what your problem is?" Dad asked.

"You don't have to be rude to someone justbecause you would rather be with a slut," he said and left.

I went back to my office after cooling down.

I just got myself busy in work. Now, there is only 1 way to win. I'm going to marry her and hate her. She will only be my wife for show. I'm going to make her divorce me and she will be the one begging for a divorce.