24

---Shyama's POV---

What has gotten into him? Something is definitely up and I knew that I would have to talk to Anika and see what is going on. 

I talked to Rohan for a bit since Atif was talking a nap. He told me it was a good idea but I would just have to be careful, because she might not tell me exactly what is going on. 

I called her over and she said she is going to come in 1/2 an hour. 

If she was sick or not would be found out right now as well. I decided to wake up Atif, because he needed to know about this. 

"What?" He asked waking up. 

He sounded so mad, but I don't blame him. He has to keep working twice as hard.

"Anika is coming in half an hour," I said. 

His eyes went wide and he sat up.

"What?!" He asked confused. 

"I just thought she would know why her husband is acting up," I said. 

"Let me sleep. I don't want to  deal with this anymore," he said. 

I decided to leave him alone and went back downstairs. 

---Atif's POV---

I heard a few voices downstairs and remembered what Shyama had said. 

I went downstairs and heard her voice, Anika's voice and of course Rohan found a way into this conversation. 

"You are being dumb," Anika said.

"It is a simple question so just answer her," Rohan said. 

Shyama took his arm to calm him down. I am seriously going to kill this guy. She is my wife so why doesn't he just f*ck off! 

"You what her problem is?" Anika asked. 

"What?" He asked.

"She is just jealous that my husband loves me and hers doesn't. That is why she is trying to make a problem happen. Did you really think I was going to tell you what my husband is up to? No! And one more thing, Atif's dad will keep giving Mithul time off because he thinks we are a good couple, which we are, but he doesn't know that I'm not sick and I know you won't tell him," she said. 

What the hell?! 

"Jealousy sucks. Too bad that nobody will ever love you. I mean even your parent's didn't want you so they had you marry Atif and got the money they needed. When is the last time they talked to you? Oh wait, they probably haven't because nobody cares about you," Anika said.

What money? What the hell is going on? 

Rohan slapped Anika when she said that. 

"You do not talk to her like that! You don't know anything so just shut up!" He yelled at her. 

I'm seriously so lost right now? What the hell can Mithul be hiding from me? Aren't we supposed to be best friends.

"Get out!" Rohan added. 

Anika got mad and left. Shyama was hugging him and crying once he left. 

I got mad and drove to her house without her knowing. I know Shyama's parents had the answers. 

Her sister opened the door. The first thing I thought was that she may have to go through the same thing. 

"Are your parent's home?" I asked. 

I knew I had to calm down when I was talking to her. 

She shook her head but still invited me in. 

"Is something wrong?" I asked noticing how quiet she was. 

She nodded.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm getting married to someone that I don't want to be married to. They are marrying me to him because his parents offering money. They are basically going to sell me to this guy. I don't know what to do," she said. 

What is wrong with everyone?

"They did the same thing with your sister," I said.

"I know but she liked you. She would always talk about how amazing you were before you both got married. I'm sure she loves you, even if she won't say it to you," she said. 

Before we got married? What the hell?! 

Well, we will figure that out later. I need to do something else right now.

"How long til your parent's return?" I asked.

"About an hour," she said looking at the time.

"Do you have bags packed?" I asked.

She looked at me confused but nodded.

"Get them. We are getting you out of here and I promise that you will get married to the guy that you want," I said.

"I doubt it. I don't even know where to find Rohan anymore," she said and I spit my drink out. 

She looked at me confused again.

"Get your stuff," I said. "And anything else that is important."

She nodded and left. 

So is she with Rohan or is Shyama with Rohan? Do both of them find the same person attractive? But she said that Shyama would talk about me than why is Rohan at our house? What is going on here? 

She came back with all her stuff. I helped her put it in my car and we left. 

Now to get all my answers.