Bye Bye Boo Boo Kitty!

Cookie drags me and Porsha, her assistant, into Lucious's house. We walk through the halls and past Lola's room.

 We walk through the halls and past Lola's room

"Hi, Grandma, hi Auntie Rocky!" She says.

"Hey Lola!" I smile, kissing her forehead.

"Hey baby, where's your grandfather?" Cookie asks. She shrugs. Cookie leads us through the halls, yelling Lucious's name.

Cookie, Porsha and I walk into Lucious's living room and in there was Lucious, a lady, and the Devil herself. It looked like they were planning their wedding.

"Lucious, she playing you." Cookie says as we walk into the living room. Anika's fake ass tries to play innocent.

"E-excuse me. We are in the middle of trying to plan a wedding-"

"Excuse me! You in the middle of getting yo ass gone. You too, fake ass Jackie O, kick rocks! This is family business." She motions to the wedding planner, who leaves in a hurry.

"What're you doing?" Lucious asks.

"She working with Beretti." Cookie says, pointing at Anika. Anika looks surprised, and so does Lucious. Damn Lucious, she played you.

"Yeah, while you up in here planning weddings, this bitch planning how to steal everything you got, which is everything I got, and I'm not finna let that happen. Tell him Boo Boo Kitty!" Cookie says.

"I'm... she-she... I did-" Anika stutters. I laugh.

"I-I-I-I-sh-sh-sh-bu-bu-bu, oh now you can't speak English?!" Cookie asks.

"The bitch can't even back up her damn lie." I say, dying of laughter.

"Yes she did, Luscious. And she tried to take Porsha."

"Sure did." Porsha says.

"You paid Porsha to spy on me?" Cookie asks.

"And I spied right back on your ass." Porsha did.

"Yep, karma's a bitch, ain't it Anika?" I ask, my arms folded.

"Lucious, this is not how I want-" Anika started. Bitch just shut up, you digging your grave even deeper now.

"You know what? You bout to break yourself, believe that. Bye Felicia! Come on, let's go grab this hoe clothes." Mom says, pulling me and leading Porsha out of the living room.

"Yes! The bitch is leaving!" I yell happily.

Cookie and I head upstairs and grab all of Anika's clothes. I dragged them out of the room and Cookie threw them over the railing to Porsha who was downstairs, and she would throw them out the window. This was the best moment of my life.

"Get this bama, these ugly ass debutante clothes out of here! Get out of here!" Cookie yelled as she threw the clothes down. Anika started running down the stairs, talking to V, one of Empire's biggest artists, about switching over to Creedmoor.