Daddy's Little Girl; Dark Rocky

"Okay, when you get out there, just knock the bitches out the way and show your stuff!" I say to Laura. It's been two days since the kiss incident. We haven't really talked about it, but I think we're still friends. And that Rider thing... surprisingly, it wasn't a trap. It was a plea to not beat up his sister. I said maybe, but the bitch keep testing me.

"Are you sure this is gonna work?" Laura asks

"I'll bet every dollar I have that this is gonna work." I say.

"So, you basically betting nothing." Keem says, walking over to us.

"Shut the fuck up, Keem. Ready Laura?" I say. She slowly nods before going out to perform. And she killed it! I feel like a proud mother. I'm such a good mentor. This girl literally pushed the bitches out of the way, just like I said. I'm so proud...

A few days later, I'm sitting on the pool table at the apartment staring at the wall, after days of throwing up and being sick. Yep, I was that bored. Keem comes into the living room and sees me, looking confused.

 Keem comes into the living room and sees me, looking confused

"What're you doin'?" Keem asks.

"We have a really nice wall, Hakeem." I say, still staring at the wall.

"What?"

"It's a nice color, it's long, and you can't see through it..." I trail off.

"You bored, aren't you?" Keem asks.

"Is it that easy to tell?" I ask. Keem walks over to me and stands in between my dangling legs.

"I can make you not bored." He says.

"How?" I ask, still looking at the wall. He kisses me and I kiss back. He lays me on my back and lifts my shirt, starting to kiss my stomach. And then... his phone dings.

"Freda Gatz going in on me? Hold on, baby." He says, going over to his laptop. I get up and walk over to him as he plays the song.

Freda:

Gon' make me have the goons come get that
Leave your lil ass kidnapped, my bad, you already did that
In my hood you a sucker, I'm knowing you softer than butter
Let's keep it a hunnid, if you look around boy
I'm the son that your dad always wanted