To Oakland And Back

"You want me to do what?" I ask, stalling for time, scanning the room for any glimpse of August.

"Pick between your siblings. One will die, and the other will walk out, unharmed." She says.

"So, you're willing to kill one of your kids just to-to do what? Prove a point? State authority?" I ask.

"To teach a lesson. You obviously don't know when to quit. I've told you multiple times which side to be on, and you constantly disobey me! Why is that?" She asks. I stay quiet for a second, still looking for August, until I see him in the back. He motions for me to keep stalling.

"Do you really wanna know why I hate you? You weren't there for me! I've lived without you for a good eighteen years! Then all of a sudden, you come back, and you do nothing but make my life a living hell! You've kidnapped me twice, I've gotten my leg shot cause of you, and you killed the only family I had! Wanna know why I hate your dumbass? CAUSE YOUR THE WORST PERSON I KNOW!" I yell. Normal people would've had a look of remorse or shock on their face. She just smirked.

"And what've you been doing these past eighteen years without me? Living on the streets, hoeing yourself around. If it weren't for me, you'd be nothing." She says.

"Bitch, all you did for me was give me birth! I did the rest on my own! You don't know anything about me!" I yell. August had knocked out most of the guys, now there's only three remaining. Which was good, cause she was kinda pissing me off.

"I know everything about you." She says, crossing her arms. Good, she forgot about killing the two idiots.

"Really? What year did I graduate?" I ask.

"Umm... 2013?" She asks.

"No! I never graduated! I dropped out when I was sixteen! See? Nothing!" 

"Well, I know everything else about you. Who cares about those trivial things?" August was sneaking up behind her, already having dealt with the other two guys.

"Oh my God. Can you hurry up and get this done with?" I ask.

"Then tell me which one to kill!" 

"Wasn't talking to you, bitch." I say. August attacks her from behind and pins her down. Her gun fires and the bullet flies past me, hitting the door. A split second later, at least five guys with guns bust in.

"We heard the gunshot! What happened?" One yells. 

"Oh shit. We gotta get outta here." I say, running to the back door.

"What about Lilith?" August asks.

"Leave her! We don't have time!" I yell. The two idiots and August run after me and we make a break to the car. As we get in, some of the guys run after us.

"Go!" Kimberly yells. I start the car and slam my foot on the gas. Shots are fired, and one of the tires get hit. The car swerves as I turn left.

"Fuck!" I yell. I keep driving, even with only three tires.

"They're gone. We're good." Rider says. I nod and slow down. The drive back to the hotel room was quiet, a million thoughts running through my head. As soon as we got back, I unleashed hell.

"What the actual fuck happened?!" I ask.

"The drop was completed, and your AMAZING plan failed!" Kimberly yells.

"Yeah, cause you and your dumb brother got your asses caught! And my plan was good, but y'all are too dumb to actually do it the right way! It was so simple, August did it on his own after you two fucked up!" I yell.