Where's Hakeem?

I wake up in the afternoon and see that Keem still hasn't come back yet. It's been hours, and I'm really worried. He's not cheating, right? Right. I call Cookie.

"Hey Ma, did Hakeem go over to Dynasty earlier?" I ask.

"No baby, I've been tryna reach him all morning. He ain't answering his phone either." Mom says. 

"I'm real worried, Mom. He went out to jog hours ago and never came back." 

"We'll find him. Come to Dynasty and we'll start looking for him." Mom says.

"Okay, see ya then." I say, hanging up. I quickly change and grab some food to eat before heading to Lyon Dynasty. When I get there, I just see Mom staring at her phone.

 When I get there, I just see Mom staring at her phone

"What's wrong?" I ask, going over to her. She shows me her phone. Hakeem was tied up and sweaty, duct tape covering his mouth. He was looking around, in pain. My hand covers my mouth and I get scared.

"Mom, who did this?" I ask, my breath shaking.

"It was probably Lucious's lying ass, kidnapping my son like that! We're taking our asses to Empire right now to talk to him!" Mom yells, grabbing me by the arm and pulling me to her car. We're driven to Empire and when we get out the car, Mom and I head to the studio Lucious is in to confront him.

"Now I knew there were some low-ass levels you would go to Lucious, but this, this is some other-world lowness." Mom yells as we bust into the studio, completely interrupting Mal and Lucious's recording session.

"Look what he had done to your brother!" Mom says to Mal, showing Lucious the video. Mal comes over and looks at the video.

"What?" He asks.

"I didn't do this. This ain't me, Cookie." Lucious says, looking at her. She snatches her phone back and looks at the phone.

"Oh my God... They really snatched him." She says.

"Damn! I know what this is. Come on, come with me." Lucious says, waving at Cookie. She follows him and Mal and I follow the two of them.

"Yeah, we coming too." Mal says.

"No!" Mom yells, turning around.

"The further away from this, for you two, the better. They will take both of you." Lucious says.

"Are you kidding me? I'm coming!" Mal says.

"No! You stay here!" Lucious yells.

"Y'all really just want us to stay here?" I ask, getting angry.

"Yes, Rocky!" Lucious yells, him and Cookie leaving. I sigh angrily, plopping myself onto the couch.

"They really think we okay with sitting here while Hakeem's God knows where with God knows who?" Mal asks. I shrug on the verge of tears.