Lola

I wake up and find myself in Hakeem's arms. I recall the events of last night, smirking. I slowly get out of his arms and go into the bathroom. I look in the mirror and see the hickey. Great it's still there. Time for some payback. I tiptoe out of the bedroom and into the kitchen. Opening the fridge, I see a can of whipped cream and grab it.

"Yeah! This is gonna be awesome." I whisper excitedly. I walk back into the room to see Hakeem still asleep. Trying not to squeal in excitement, ew, I walk over to him. I'm as quiet as a crowd at one of my sister's concerts. I spray the whipped cream on him, giving him and beard and a mustache. I smirk. I'm not stopping until Hakeem begs for mercy. I spray some of the whipped cream in my hand and hide my hand behind my back, hiding the whipped cream can under the bed. Getting onto the bed, I kneel next to Keem and poke him with my non-creamed hand.

"Keeeeeeeeem.... Babyyyyyy.... Wake up!" I say, still poking him. He doesn't wake up, so I get on top of him.

"KEEM!" I yell in his ear. He flips me and gets on top of me, and I'm under him. A drop of whipped cream falls on my cheek.

"What the hell?" Keem touches his face and scoops some whipped cream with his finger. He sticks his finger in his mouth.

"Whipped cream?" He asks. I nod, smiling and smothering his face with whipped cream.

"Morning babe!" I say, getting from under him and going into my room. I shower in my bathroom and get dressed.

I walk into Keem's bathroom and grab a bottle, then grabbing the whipped cream can

I walk into Keem's bathroom and grab a bottle, then grabbing the whipped cream can. I walk to the kitchen to see Keem sitting on the couch, looking at me.

"Keem, can I have my face back?" I ask, walking over to the fridge.

"Babe, can you make me breakfast?" He asks.

"Nah, I'm good." I say, opening the fridge. All of a sudden, I'm grabbed by the waist and lifted into the air. I'm set on the counter and I look at Keem.

"Babe, make me breakfast." Keem says. I smile and shake my head. He smiles and kisses me.

"You gonna make me breakfast now?" Keem asks. I still shake my head. He kisses me again, more forcefully this time. He bites my lip, asking for entrance. I open my mouth a little bit more and our tongues began to dance. He pulls away again, making me pout.

"Fine! I'll make you breakfast!" I say, hopping off the counter and walking to the fridge. He pulls me by my arm, turning me so I face him. He kisses me and I kiss him back. He walks over to the couch and starts watching TV while I make waffles. When I'm done, I put whipped cream on mine. I went in my pocket and pulled out what I grabbed from Keem's bathroom, a can of shaving cream. I put it on his waffles. This is gonna be awesome.

I walk over to Hakeem and hand him his plate, sitting next to him. He scoops some of the "whipped cream" and puts it in his mouth, immediately spitting it out.