The Plan

I wake up just as the plane lands in Texas. Mentally groaning about the shit I got myself into, I get out the jet with my bags. Rider, Kimberly, and August come out after me.

"So, where we bout to stay?" Rider asks.

"Y'all telling me I got us a private jet to quickly get us to Texas and y'all couldn't even reserve some rooms at a hotel on the way here? Pitiful, just pitiful." I say, shaking my head and pulling out my phone. 14 unread messages and 5 missed calls. All from Hakeem. I'll call him back later. I look up the nearest hotels and get a reservation.

"Check-in time isn't for a few hours. What're we supposed to do till then?" I ask.

"Explore Texas, I guess." Kimberly says. The four of us wander around for a little bit until we end up in a marketplace. Since when are there marketplaces in America? Anyways, all of us walk around, looking at the items when I see something. Well, more like someone.

"August, isn't that one of the guys who was in the room we were held in?" I ask, tapping August. He turns and follows my gaze until his eyes land on the guy.

"Yeah... That could mean one of two things." He says.

"Lilith's shipped some bodyguards here to make sure the drop goes well..." I start.

"Or she's here somewhere." He says. August and I go over to Rider and Kimberly, making sure to stay out of the goon's sight.

"Guys, one of your mom's goons is here!" I whisper-shout.

"What?" They ask in unison. I show them where he was standing, and he was still standing there.

"Damn! Well, that could mean anything! Maybe he's here to oversee the drop!" Rider says, nervously.

"Well, why he's here won't really matter as long as he doesn't hear or see us. We have to be lowkey." I say. They all nod. We turn around to make our way out of the marketplace when all you hear is a loud crash. I turn to where the sound came from.

This bitch Kimberly crashed into a cart of fruit, and all of it fell...

"Seriously! You had one fucking job!" I whisper-shout. I start to calm myself down. Stress is not good for the baby currently keeping me from having my period. I already love this child for that.

"My bad!" She says, getting up.

"Guys, he's coming!" Rider says, pointing.

"Ugh, let's go!" I say, fast walking the hell out of there. Once we're in the clear, I check my phone for the time.

"Okay, it's check-in time. Let's go to the hotel." I say. The hotel was in walking distance, so we all walked there and checked in. I bought us two rooms, one for me and August, and one for the two idiots. I don't trust those weirdos in the same room as me while I sleep. Hell, I don't even want them in the same hotel as me, but... imma make sure I triple-lock that hotel door.

August and I head to our room and I step in first. It was... FREAKING AMAZING! I LOVE BEING A RICH CELEBRITY!

 FREAKING AMAZING! I LOVE BEING A RICH CELEBRITY!