'Something Isn't Right Here'

Gilbert House

Gilbert House

Stiles, sits at his computer chair, talking to his best friend Scott.

"Dude, I think this town has something supernatural in it." Stiles whisper yells at Scott, not wanting his cousin to walk in wondering what he was yelling about.

"Why do you think that?" Scott asks.

"Because, someone was attacked last night and they were bitten in the neck." Stiles says, rubbing the tiredness from his eyes.

"Seriously?" Scott says shocked.

"No, they were walking through the woods and got fake blood on themselve. Yes seriously!"

"OK, dude. Calm down." Scott says, trying to calm the frantic Stiles down.

"I can't man, something is going on in this town."

"Well, do what you do best." Scott says calmly.

"And what's that all knowing one." Stiles says sarcastically.

Ignoring the comment, Scott says, "Go and investigate, find out what you are dealing with."

Stiles looks to Scott in shock, "omg, You just said something that is smart."

"Hey!" Scott says offended.

"Sorry." Stiles says, not sorry at all. "I'm gonna go investigate the town of Mystic Falls, Bye man."

Scott waves bye, "see ya man, and be careful."

Waving, Stiles disconnects the Face call before getting up and leaving the room. Only to walk into Jenna, Elena coming out of her room at the same time as him.

Looking at the mirror, Jenna asks them, "Do I look adult? As in respectfully parental?"

Stiles talks before Elena said anything. "And where are you going?"

"Jeremy's parent-teacher conference. Hair up or down?" Jenna puts her hair up.

"Sexy Stewardess." Elena states, Jenna lets it down.

"Boozy housewife." Elena states, Stiles looks to Elena in shock.

"And up it is, you're feisty today." Jenna looks to Elena.

"Yeah, where did this Elena come from? Are you sick?" Stiles asks, placing the back of his hand onto her forehead.

Elena hits his hand away with a glare before saying, "I feel good, which is rare. So I've decided to go with it. Fly free, walk on the sunshine, and all that stuff."